What is it doing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara678

Reaction score
Well my tamagotchi V5 died a while ago n i never reset it or anything but now it's beeping and on the screen is this tama it looks kinda like a chicken n two little ones on either side of it n above them it says wait! i dont know what its doing or why n i was wondering if anyone else did? n if anyone knows what to do to make it stop (without reseting)

Im sorry :eek: That happend to me before and you cant stop it.

Ive tried. :wacko:

that means it reseted by itself.that happened to me and i got sad!!!

But there is a way to fix it! its caused by a bad battery even if its the right one.

all u need to do is get a new battery.it should work.but if u dont want to do that or it doesnt work theres another thing i teied before the new battery.i took out the battery and put it back in.i got no more reseting but it didnt stop the resteting i also got when i tried to connect,that kept happening.the battery is better cuz it stops both!!!!!!

[SIZE=17pt]i suggest a newww battery![/SIZE]

:blink:

Im sorry :( That happend to me before and you cant stop it.Ive tried. :(
sorry for double posting but ur wrong becuz u CAN stop it.

have u tried a new battery???if u havent u should :blink: :) :) :)

its the smart thing to do :D

sorry for double posting but ur wrong becuz u CAN stop it.have u tried a new battery???if u havent u should :( :) ;) :)

its the smart thing to do ;)
What?How come it works for you but not me?

Because when that happened to me I RUSHED to the kitchen got a new battery

but when i put it in it said "Wait!"

not fair.... :(

umm try changing the battery, or take the battery off and then put it back cauz maybe its not put right :( :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back