NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty maikko shiny tama

Reaction score
ok the sitch: i heard and saw it on tv.chris brown and rihanna were coming to WELLINGTON!!!!and i wanted to go to their concert.btw i live in wellington new zealand.and then bam my life was over.they officially announced it on the radio.THE TICKETS HAD SOLD OUT IN 20 MINUTES!!i was soo sad!!!but i am lucky it's next month.yet i am sad!!!so are my friends.one of them can't go but is OBSESSED with rihanna.and my OTHER friend was gonna go but she couldn't.

so there it is :wacko:

*Shrugs* Missing a concert isn't the end of the world, you know.

They'll probably do another concert soon.

Next time, get to the ticket booth (or wherever) early.

That stinks maybe next time you can pre order them or see if any tickets are in ebay?

You're life's not over! It's kinda like that MSI concert in Allentown I wanted to see for my birthday, but my parents didn't allow meh to go. D;

It's ok. you'll get over it. :ph34r:

If you think getting those Tickets would've been hard, You should've seen the hassle I had trying to get Leeds Festival Tickets.

I had 6 Phones on Redial trying to get through to the Ticket Agency

You feel just like everyone else in your city.

Next time, get there early.

We can't fix this for you x_x why make a topic?

Wasted bandwidth. -Sigh-

[ / r a n t ]

It's okay. It's not like the world fell apart when you didn't get those tickets.

There will be plenty more concerts in the future, and it's not worth the stress of trying to get the tickets. Trust me. :(

Aw that sucks...

The world didn't go up in flames though ;]

Concert saren't alwasy that amazing, I went to one, and we couldn't even see. >.>

Aw that sucks...
The world didn't go up in flames though ;]

Concert saren't alwasy that amazing, I went to one, and we couldn't even see. >.>
wua.wua.wua wawawwawawaaaaaaaaaaa!!xD

Yeah i got over it.then imagine another concert coming along ¬¬!XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back