Sunnyitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapopgirl

Reaction score
Well i still dont have a v5 but i want to know as much as i can about it as i am getting one :hitodetchi: :ph34r: YIPEE ..But i saw that sometimes planetchi comes and with him her comes sunnyitchi and whichever character it marries its bay will remain iwatchi so how can you maryy sunnyitchi have once and iwatchi and then have diferrent baby character without resetting :huh: :( :mellow: :wacko: :D :wub: :D thanks for those who help me xxx tamapopgirl

Um, I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but when you marry your tama with a sunnytchi, the result is a baby. The baby will evolve into a sunnytchi, but unless it marries another sunnytchi, the baby (or babies) will be of the usual babies.

When you marry your normal Tamagotchi character, to a Sunnytchi from the dating channel, you'll get one egg which will hatch into Iwatchi.

Your Iwatchi will grow up to be a Sunnytchi.

However... if you mate this Sunnytchi with a normal Tamagotchi character (either from connecting or from the dating channel,) you'll get randomly 1, 2, or 3 eggs which will hatch into normal babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back