Your family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
So where did your family come from? Who are you guys now? Copy and paste the ?s and delete my answers, then fill em in with your own!

Ansestors: I'm mainly British, with a dash of german and french.

Something cool about your family: My great uncle is 105yrs old, and is a multimillionaire. My grandpa and grandma are VERY rich, my g.pa was an ambassador before he retired.

How many are there in your family now: 6 (Brothers, sisters, parents)

Where is your family now: Texas, in America

Ancestors; Im 40% British. 10% French and 50% Swiss.

Somet Cool about my Family; One of My Ancestors (John Vulliamy) Designed the Sculptures along the London Embankment. And was a Royal Clockmaker. He was orignally from Switzerland, Also, my Uncle is One of the Leader designers for Nokia.

How many are there in your Family: 5 in mine. 40+ in my Extended Family. (All over the world).

Where I live now; Small town near Hull. - England.

Ansestors: I'm a mixture.

Something cool about your family: I think my ancestor tried to killed Hitler but failed and lost both arms.

How many are there in your family now: 4 [mom, dad, brother, me]

Where is your family now: NY in USA

Ansestors: Mostly Italian.

Something cool about your family: Ehh. I'm boring.

How many are there in your family now: Ehh. well.. Just 5. But my parents don't live together.

Where is your family now: NY, USA

Ansestors: im mainly mexican from my parents but born in america :D

Something cool about your family: well....my grandma had 12 kids!!!! :D ..but the sad thing is only 11 lived :blink: one of them died when born

:D :D

How many are there in your family now: in my whole family...i do not know! :blink: but 1 brother and one sister!

Where is your family now: some of my family in america and a lot!, in mexico.me and my main family in america :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ansestors: I'm British from Scotland and England. I'm not sure where my dad is from.

Something cool about your family: Through my grandma, I'm related to Winston Churchill.

How many are there in your family now: In my immediate family, my mom, sister, dad and I. My extended family is huge, and I'm honestly not even sure how many there are or how I'm related to them.

Where is your family now: Washington, California, New York, England and Scotland. My immediate family is all in Washington, and my extended is in all the other places xP

Ansestors: I'm a little Irish, a little French-Canadian, a little German, and of course American.

Something cool about your family: My great uncle Zeffer was in a French-Canadian circus, and he was a millionaire!

How many are there in your family now: 5, with 2 cats

Where is your family now: Massachusetts, United States

Im half Scottish, Half French-Canadian.

Something Cool:Now my grandmother has Alztsimers, when she was around 25-30, She made over 50 grand! 8D

How many: 4 aunts, 4 grandparents, 2 uncles, 1 mom, 1 dad, a cat, 1 sister and 4 cousins. not all in one house though! :(

Where is my family: Everyone's in canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back