Annoying brother :/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Lately, my younger brother has been annoying me senseless only to get me mad. He knows if I get anywere near him, our dad will walk infront of him to protect him from me. So I can't even smack him! All I can do is yell!

It's really aggervating, and he only makes it worse by making fun of me, mocking me, complaining about me, and when I try and ignore it he only gets worse!

Adviceplz.

Try your best to ignore him. If he calls you a name say," Thanks, I take that as a compliment!" And smile really nicely. Sooner or later he will think that it doesnt bother you and he will stop, or do it less often. If that doesnt work, talk to your parents without him being there and tell them that you think its unfair about how they are treating him and you.

Get him when they arn't around

(don't listen to my advice its terrible)

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy. Just ignore him completely.. Act like he doesn't exist. of he makes a comment about you as you walk by.... ignore it.

Act as if he was never born... it's easier said then done. But I've done it to my sister atleast 100x it drives her crazy..

Just keep an eye on your things.. out of his reach. that's all.

Try to ignore him, pretend he isn't in the same house as you. If you ignore him long enough he should stop.

i have 3 brothers and they are all probably worse then your 25 clones of your brother!!!!!! i would tell you the bad things they have done to me, but that would take wayyy to long. ok, getting to the point: THE NUMBER 1 BACK FIRE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!:simply act like hes not there!!!!! whenever he bothers you, just like talk to someone else or continue what you where doing b4.... if you pokes you of something, swat the air and act like theres a fly bothering you. i hope it works..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think im the only one who understands MB here.

Now, I have that life to. MB's told a bunch of people in the "Inuyasha RP" topic in "Tamagotchi Role Play" that her parents dont care, accually :) Telling them wont work.

My sister is like that.

Sarah8

PS Sorry sis Katie

I had a brother kinda like that. I just avoided him at all costs.

Tell him you are done with dealing with him when he is annoying then walk away and close your door behind you.

I'm glad I'm grown up and out of the house. I have not talked to my brother in many years.

Maybe you will be friends later on or maybe you'll grow up and never see him again. I hope you turn out to be friends. :D

My sister is like that.
Sarah8

PS Sorry sis Katie
OFF TOPIC: You joined on my birthday!

ANYWAYS, If your parents don't listen maybe you should try to tell them again. But more assertively. Like you want something to be done about it.

I think im the only one who understands MB here.

Now, I have that life to. MB's told a bunch of people in the "Inuyasha RP" topic in "Tamagotchi Role Play" that her parents dont care, accually :blink: Telling them wont work.
SEE THEY DONT CARE

gosh

slap him across his face after all parents dont care rite
She said her dad goes up to her brother and protects him so I think they do care :) . And like everyone's said try and ignore him or avoid him.

Last edited by a moderator:
slap him across his face after all parents dont care rite
i think that you dont care about the issue, some people arent as carefree and rebillous as you, like in a topic i started, you said to punch the girl that was bothering me, well, a lot of people already know that kind of advice, but dont want to take it because they dont want to get in trouble!!! so please, think about the advice you're about to give before you post it (BTDT)

Ignore him. I have an annoying little brother and he just wants attention.
Actually that's a good point - he may just want his older sister's attention but doesn't know how to get it any other way.

It's kind of like that annoying guy who has a crush on you and always kicks your chair and calls you names. He likes you but he thinks this is the only way to get your attention.

Try to actually be nice to your brother first. It may be hard, but little things like just playing a game with him or making lunch for the both of you may ease his pain-in-the-butt-ness. If he starts to be bratty just because I know from experience that little brother like to be pains, act like it doesn't bother you. You don't have to be over the top but if you pretend like it doesn't bother you consistantly, eventually it really won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back