Best Book You've Ever Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
Again, for all you Twilight fans, please, save it. I don't want to hear how ZOMGTWILIGHTAND*insertothertitleshere*ARETHEBESTBOOKSINTHEWORLDEDWARDCULLENISMYFICTIONALBOYFRIEND! No. I'm talking about OTHER books that you've read and adore.

Mine has got to be Pride and Prejudice.

I have no respect for the classics, sadly enough. I found Pride and Prejudice redundant... I'm probably just not into that genre yet. xD

Well, I have to say my favorite book is 'If I Just Had Two Wings'. It was wonderful.

If someone likes Twilight, shouldn't they be able to post their opinion? It's not fair to say 'besides Twilight'. Not every Twilight fan is a crazy Edward-obsessed moron.

Warriors: Into The Wild

Did I mention Warriors: Into The Wild

Sorry, that series pwns.

I just adore the Outsiders. It sends a great message about friendship. <3

Twilight fans are entitled to their opinions, too.. ._.

I really enjoyed Crank by Ellen Hopkins. It was very real-life, and her free verse poem style of writing in the book was amazing. :3

Probably Speak and The Blue Mirror.

OF COURSE TWILIGHT. Hah, i said it o.e

Oh gawsh.

D:

The Harry Potter series. <3

Animal Farm...made me laugh stupidly.

Most of Poe's stuff, though it isn't a 'book.' (Perhaps it counts...if I have a book full of Poe?)

I'm forgetting something. Gawsh, I feel stupid. What was it?

I'm still in the middle of Pride And Prejudice. :]

Oh. And scripts, though those aren't really books (unless you had a book of scripts?).

I HAVEA BOOK OF POE DOES IT COUNT, EH?

8D

idunno. I read a lot of books,s o it shard for me to decide. But lately I've been HALF READING a lot of books.

I think I'd have to say A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking.

-nerd-

But what sucks is i get halfway through, and someone puts it away, and I find it, and i gets put away again! D=

I Like The Diary Of a Wimpy Kid series >V<

And I love "Shadows on the Sea". Its around the time Germany was agenst the world, and some girl finds out her Nana has a deadly sercet. Its awesome.

hmm... Mine would have to be... 'Biting The Moon' by Martha Grimes. Its such a great book on true idenity and which path you really should take in life! =)

I HAVEA BOOK OF POE DOES IT COUNT, EH?
8D
D:

It better count.

Because...if it's Poe stuff in a book...it is a book.

So yeah. One of the best books is The Essential Tales And Poems Of Edgar Allan Poe and surprise, surprise, it's by Poe. O:

But it's a special Barnes And Nobles book thingy. So..uh.

Haha.

May I say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

Cecib ^_^

Hah. Twilight.

The whole Warriors series, although Vicky's writing has gone down hill. A lot. She is practically screaming all the plot twists before they happen now, and directing it towards 8-10 year olds instead of 11-14 year olds, like she appeared to be in her first few books.

Or maybe I'm just getting older. Considering I started reading Warriors in 5th grade, and now I'm in 9th. ;-; That's a bit depressing.

Umm... Someone Like You. Or something like that. xP It was about a teenage pregnancy etc. It was wonderfully written.

Gingerbread. And Shrimp. By.... crap. I can't remember the writer. The third book in the series is, "Cupcake," but I haven't been able to get my hands on it. Yet.

I loved the first series of Warriors, but got depressing when the forest was getting destroyed.

I'm currently reading the Twilight series, but can't get the 2nd book at the school library; everyone gets it before me! And no, I'm not obsessed with Edward; on the movie, hes U-G-L-Y! (No offense who thinks hes OMFGHESSOHOT people lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back