Shopping in Target.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Yeah, so, today we went to Target so I could get some pants and I pretty much died. It was really quite terrifying. D= Save me from the memories, as dark and putrid as the bloodied ocean!

Wow. I totally referenced myself. 8DD I'm brilliant. I know.

Anyways, we went and it was awful. I only found like, 2 pairs of dark jeans, both of which I was not too fond of because they would not go well with Doc Martens. D=

What was weird, is we passed by the Juniors (I try not to shop in most Juniors isles alot because in stores like Target they're filled with micro skirts and leggings, not skinny jeans and other decent clothes) and we like, passed by some leggings, and they were shiny spandex, super skinny capri things, and they were really weird and terrible. Like, really bad.

I managed to find one pwnsome t-shirt, though. It was from the converse racks. And I found a black tank top.

I did get some pretty cute Halloween PJs, which will be my PJs for the rest of my life. (<3)

Now, for the terrifying things.

1. We passed by the girls isle. And it was all. Camp rock. And Hannah Montana. T-shirts. Seriously. And those really poorly done "GERLZ JEST WANNAH HEV FUN!!!!!!!!!!!" or "I liek txttlk bois omg lol." t-shirts. It was just scary. DD:

2. GREEN PLAID FEDORAS ARE THE UGLIEST THINGS EVER.

I thought I'd tell you that.

And then, we went over to home and stuff, and it was filled. With camp rock. Things. I mean, I couldn't care less if you like Disney, but still, the merchandise is creepy, man!

And like, in the Juniors, there were the ugliest sweaters ever. Like, beyond ugly. So ugly, they have no words.Ugly ugly ugly.

I was made up to for this shopping trip by going to the bookstore and I got like, 4 mangas, being the first mangas I've bought in a long time. 8D Yay.

Oh, and I got this weird look from someone. it was weird.Oh, and yesterday, this old man was grinning at me in Wal Mart. It was sort of weird.

So, what did you do today?

At least you can find pants that fit XD

The only pants I can find are pajama pants and dress pants, lol. I don't exactly hunt though <.<;

Today was a long day.

My mom's friend's son had heart surgery today, so I had to get up at 8:30 am(kill me), be at the hospital by 10am. We ate nasty hospital food, and then wandered around the hospital until about 2pm when his surgery was over.

My mom and I ended up leaving around 3pm because we didn't really want to just sit there and stare at him XD

He and his mom are still over there.

But so we came home and I took a nap xP I'm not good with mornings. Then we went and got teriyaki :3

It was a very long, boring day.

1. We passed by the girls isle. And it was all. Camp rock. And Hannah Montana. T-shirts. Seriously. And those really poorly done "GERLZ JEST WANNAH HEV FUN!!!!!!!!!!!" or "I liek txttlk bois omg lol." t-shirts. It was just scary. DD:
Creepy, but normal. Both Zellers and Wal-Mart have the same things. Camp Rock binders, Hannah Montana posters, Jonas Brothers shirts, etc. This is worse than when Lizzie Mcguire ruled the roost.

I didn't do anything interesting yesterday, and it's 7:20 AM right now. I shouldn't use the computer in the morning.

Creepy, but normal. Both Zellers and Wal-Mart have the same things. Camp Rock binders, Hannah Montana posters, Jonas Brothers shirts, etc. This is worse than when Lizzie Mcguire ruled the roost.

I didn't do anything interesting yesterday, and it's 7:20 AM right now. I shouldn't use the computer in the morning.
I'd personally rather see Lizzie McGuire than the before mentioned. That show wasn't nearly as annoying.

Yeah. At least you didn't hear much of hear but now it's all "Get your Hannah Montana cheese grater! (thank you diaster movie)" or people going "The Jonas are sooo hot!"

Honestly.

I'd personally rather see Lizzie McGuire than the before mentioned. That show wasn't nearly as annoying.
My friend used to watch it non-stop when we were in middle school. I just wanted to choke myself when it was on.

If you want to watch something fun, watch That's So Raven. It's funnier, and one episode dealt with racism at the workplace, something everyone should be aware about.

Smart Guy is good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only liked Lilo and Stitch, Lizzie McGuire (I still do), and That's so Raven. Some Disney movies are OK.

Because of that I practically refuse to shop at Wal-Mart, Target, or any store like that. Aeropastle for me :I I shop in the womans Department at Wal-Mart. I am pretty much to tall for anything in the girls section. Fail. The pants fit nice.

Wow. o__o

I WENT TO SCHOOL.

And got embarrassed in Science class. >_____> Nothing big nor small, medium. Check out funny moments at school.

And I may just play Low Brass(Trombone AND tuba) for Jazz! I'm gonna ask my BD if I can do both. :3

____

I can't wear skinny jeans. I mean I CAN, its just my mom says I look Fat in skinny jeans...I mean they have size 15(?) skinny jeans. >____> Next time I should try looking in the boys section.

My friend used to watch it non-stop when we were in middle school. I just wanted to choke myself when it was on.
If you want to watch something fun, watch That's So Raven. It's funnier, and one episode dealt with racism at the workplace, something everyone should be aware about.

Smart Guy is good too.
I hate that show actually XD

The type of humor I like is a type not found on Disney xP

My day was weird. Like, I like, did half of school and stopped, and then I played sims, then I went to read some manga and rewatch some anime, but I was asked to Sim with my aunt again, so I started playing sims again, and then I tried to go away, and she asked me to play out on her porch again, so I did, and now I just re-escaped. It's also pouring, and I had some bean soupish thing for lunch.

Also, there's a difference between skinny jeans and superskinnyloweriderspandexleggingsthatonlycomeinextrasmall.

Normal, easiest answer I can give.

Went to school, got out and went to the mall; Hot Topic. Got home, ordered some things from the Babycakes store, played NES with some buds and danced in the rain with some buds.

Yup. c:

I have to redo my hair though x0

Today is a very calm day for me.

It's 10:30 here right now, and I might be going to the gym with my mum.

School holidays just started for me. WOOT! XD

Not an extremely long break, but 2 weeks break. Then I have 10 or 11 more weeks of school, then school's REALLY out!

School, wrote my science and english test, said my speech for student council, and hit the teacher in the face with a dodgeball. Then he got me introuble so I had to do laps, he doesn't like me much. Went home, made supper, phoned dad, fell asleep, then watched a movie.

Not an exciting day.

(I try not to shop in most Juniors isles alot because in stores like Target they're filled with micro skirts and leggings, not skinny jeans and other decent clothes)
What's wrong with leggings?! XD

But I do agree with you that Camp Rock and Hannah Montana are taking over America!!! :) I don't mind though, because I am a fan of both shows. :furawatchi:

Yea, it wasn't nearly as bad. But with the camp rock thing, yea, it's getting really scary. Yesterday, They had a Jonas bros blender. THEY ARE STALKING ME. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back