No, doctor, I really am quite sick.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
How often do you skip school with a "BUT I DON'T FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD1!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDD:"?

I do it sometimes, but usually when I do actually feel sick. I just...dramatize it a little and then do a bit of school reading. Though last year, like, 3 days out of a month I'd be sick. That was a bad year for me, man. Bad year. Don't do that.

I think I might actually have a fever though, so I am skipping out mostly on school today. Though there is no confirmation. Fever and a mild stomach ache is enough to dramatize a tiny bit, amirite? amirite? 8D Anyways, I did some school. I'm not too horrible. I did literature and math and I watched something on The Valentines Day Massacre. So it counts.

...RIGHT? 8D

So my question is at the top. I don't need to put it again.

The office at my school always gives this responce. Not word for word, but:

"I dont care if you may throw up. go back to ****ing class, your little brat."

Thats one office woman. Every year some teacher at my school leaves, no matter hwat job, and I always wish she leavs. She told a kindergarden to shut up once. Im not lying. I swear.

Yea.That happened to me ounce.

Haha, yeah. Every year I do that xP Like, two years ago, I didn't feel like going to school so my mom told me 'NO COMPUTER TIME SINCE YOUR SO SICK'. Then she left to the store and I got online ^O^~ Haha, happens every time.

I was always sick last year. About 1/4 of the school year I was sick, so I obeyed my Mom's rules when I was sick; NO COMPUTER.

I would always do that. I hated school.

In 6th grade I'd leave nearly every Wednesday because 'I didn't feel good'. The nurse either didn't care or just never caught on.

My mom didn't want to seem like a 'bad parent' when the nurse called her, so she always came and got me XD

I did that in Middle School. I would end up with a stomach ache in the morning, tell my mom that I didn't feel well [and I didn't - I had "potty problems"] and then I'd go after lunch ended. It was perfect. I did that a few times. If I really was sick and was out multiple days I always would draw it out a little longer and make sure to have at least one extra day that I really could have gone to school.

Now if I miss a day I'm screwed. There's so much stuff I need especially in my math class, Alg. II, and if I miss it it's a bigger pain than just staying home. It sucks.

Lol I've done that so many times in elementary and middle school I once gave the fake tear in elementary and they said "Aww it's ok sweetie cake you can use the phone." and I said " Thank you * sniffle * and after I got home I went to my room and played video games lol and didn't get caught XD. Well if I wasn't so short then they wouldn't have said that lol they liked the short ones best and I knew I was one of the shortest girls in the school so I pretty much got what I wanted from them I know I'm a brat sometimes I'm proud hehe ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.

There is this one office lady, who really makes me want to flat-out BEAN her with a book....(or ten) XD

My friend threw up, and he came down to the office, and explained his sickness, and the office lady told him bluntly: "You look perfectly fine to me!" And that was that. She was all smug and such. -shudder-

I like to fake sick, but I do it sparingly, because...well, say I pretend to feel nauseous, I actuallly will later on.

It's like I exhibit any symptom I pretend to have... 0_0

I don't think it's a good idea to skip highschool because you can miss something really important even if it is a random day. I don't like missing school.

If I do skip, I usually do it in the middle of the day.

Like today, I skipped the Terry Fox Walk, but maaann did I have to run. Far away, I mean. I already donated over 20$, what more do they want from me?

I did that today. Hur. I really didn't wanna go to P.E, or Algebra.

My dad got me during a Algebra test. Which I didn't even understand. HA.

I do it sometimes, but not my moms calling me a faker and screams at me to get to school. Even when I do feel like shat.

Oh, I remember in like, 2nd grade, I was so ahead, my parents authorized me to stay home like, 3 out of five days so I could study on my own. XD I always skipped Wednsdays because that was when the Guidance counselor came in to "talk to us about feelings". But actually, she had us name little people after feelings. It was stupid.

And, she would always pick me to eat lunch with her. >_>

I do that every now and then. Not too often though.

My brothers do it all the time. Nearly every day there's one of them who says they're sick. Its annoying how when we come back home from school we find them on the computer.

I sometimes fake sick....but, the bad thing is, usually when I pretend, I actually DO get a cold or something the next day. >.< So, it comes back around to get me.

I never really did that, because if I'm tired my mom will let me stay home.

But now in highschool, missing 1 day is like missing 3 elementary days, and I really want to do my best in school nw. Even if I'm going to throw up, I'll go to school.

Oh I remember now being quite ill and my mam still made me go to school.I was ill all day and at school threw up.My mum was so sorry she didn't send me to school the next day though I was well.That day was terrible.Oh and faking ill makes your parents not expect you to do much so I don't fake illness

When I was in elementry school I'd do that like all of the time, but now that I'm in middle school I can't ever miss a day. i'd have so much work to do, it wouldn't be worth it. Although I'm skipping on monday, tuesday and wendsday to go to the beach WoOt! And i got all of my work so i can do it there.

I did that Monday. I felt crappy,, but once my mom said I could stay home, I felt perfect. xD I pretended I felt about 10 times worse all day though. xD

one time i was really sick after halloween and they actually had a carnival at school i missed it! i should have just gone to school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back