How could v5 be inproed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ultimately more games and better animations for items and have the stereo system back with cds

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I'd say getting to name your tama. just choosing thier last name is fun but it would be cooler if you could name the kids and parents!

:D

They could improve it by enabling us to name the specific characters, not just the family name.

Also, a few more games would be nice :D

I really really would like MORE GAMES. Who is with me? And instead of just having the games stop when you get 700G, how about they go on endlessly? And different dificulties (because once you've mastered them, it gets pretty... easy.) and this might be pushing it, but what about keeping track of the "gaming" - like scores, how many times played, etc.?

Anyone like my idea..?

edit: I know this topic was made a few months ago, but it seems like the most relevant topic and closest to 'active' to my "more games" topic that got deleted... so I don't think I'm spamming...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what the v5 needs is some way to make me feel motivated to look after it. I really just felt like I was feeding it a bit and if I wanted to I could play the games, but there wasn't really much point because just feeding snacks had no side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back