My First Exclusive!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Wow! :) These last few of days have been perfect Webkinz-days for me!! Some of them were luckiness, one was a glitch!

Today: Well, I got the Gem of the Day! :( Arte pays a lot for them, and luckily I already had one (I'm saving for the Crown of Wonder) so I didn't feel bad about selling it!

And then I went onto Wishing Well 2 and got THREE WISHING WELLS!!! The exclusive item I chose was the Wishing Well (as a souvenir!) which stands proudly in the middle of my garden, and when you click on it it gives you a little fortune-cookie saying about your wish! So cute!!

Yesterday: This one was a glitch, and was kinda weird, but it happened! Basically, I saw on Today's Activities that there was a Quick Draw for a Beach Volleyball Net and so I clicked on it and instead of getting 5 tickets, I was automatically given 120! I told my brother and we both thought it was weird but I did them all anyway! It took forever! But by the time I'd got down to my sixth-to-last ticket, I got the net!!! I was so pleased, even if it was a glitch! =D

Day Before Yesterday: I went on KinzChat Plus and I was chatting with the penguin, when he asked me why my Webkinz didn't have any clothes. So I told him that I couldn't really find any I liked that would suit the White Terrier or Duck, and they then added me for a friend. I asked why and they said just because, so I added them too! Then they suddenly just left KinzChat Plus and I was feeling kinda upset that they just left me, so I logged off. Later that evening, I went back on and they had sent me two really cute Hawaiian clothes from the Travel Agency Holiday; a swimming costume with a sun on it, and a hula-hula skirt!! I was so pleased! =D That was a truly nice Webkinz player! =)

Just thought I'd share with you guys! :blink:

~bratztroxg

Cool! You're lucky. I'm buying a webkinz soon, which one's the cutest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! :( These last few of days have been perfect Webkinz-days for me!! Some of them were luckiness, one was a glitch!
Today: Well, I got the Gem of the Day! :eek: Arte pays a lot for them, and luckily I already had one (I'm saving for the Crown of Wonder) so I didn't feel bad about selling it!

And then I went onto Wishing Well 2 and got THREE WISHING WELLS!!! The exclusive item I chose was the Wishing Well (as a souvenir!) which stands proudly in the middle of my garden, and when you click on it it gives you a little fortune-cookie saying about your wish! So cute!!

Yesterday: This one was a glitch, and was kinda weird, but it happened! Basically, I saw on Today's Activities that there was a Quick Draw for a Beach Volleyball Net and so I clicked on it and instead of getting 5 tickets, I was automatically given 120! I told my brother and we both thought it was weird but I did them all anyway! It took forever! But by the time I'd got down to my sixth-to-last ticket, I got the net!!! I was so pleased, even if it was a glitch! =D

Day Before Yesterday: I went on KinzChat Plus and I was chatting with the penguin, when he asked me why my Webkinz didn't have any clothes. So I told him that I couldn't really find any I liked that would suit the White Terrier or Duck, and they then added me for a friend. I asked why and they said just because, so I added them too! Then they suddenly just left KinzChat Plus and I was feeling kinda upset that they just left me, so I logged off. Later that evening, I went back on and they had sent me two really cute Hawaiian clothes from the Travel Agency Holiday; a swimming costume with a sun on it, and a hula-hula skirt!! I was so pleased! =D That was a truly nice Webkinz player! =)

Just thought I'd share with you guys! :D

~bratztroxg
Aw! How nice! I've had my lucky days. :huh:

And with the Quick Draw, same thing happened to me! Same time, same day!

And I've also got nice gifts from friends! One day one of the people on my buddy list just randomly gave me their Basset Hound PSF. :(

Aw! How nice! I've had my lucky days. :)
And with the Quick Draw, same thing happened to me! Same time, same day!

And I've also got nice gifts from friends! One day one of the people on my buddy list just randomly gave me their Basset Hound PSF. :)
Yeah, you are the luckiest Webkinz player here!!! =D

It's so weird that we both got the beach volleyball net! Lol! I wonder if everyone did???

xox

The cutest Webkinz are:
  • Duck
  • Dolphin (Bottlenose)
  • Reindeer
  • Hippo (Blue)
  • Penguin
Hope this helps! =)

xox
I can't decide between the hippo, dolphin, and reindeer! They're all too cute!

Lucky! My luckiest day was when I invested over 2000 kinzcash from games! :D

Oh and sometimes the mail won't load but if you try again it will! :) It might just be my computer but it happens every other time for me, but if you start again you don't lose your items (luckily!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back