WHO ON EARTH NEEDS SLEEP?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
WHAT IS SLEEP?

Yeah. Insomniatism is actually a good thing. It is scientific fact.

I didn't sleep at all last night. I wrote. I woke up. Well, Our City of Chains did (long story, don't inquire why I name my creative spirit). I just stayed up all night writing then went to take a warm shower and type the morning away. Until 7:00 AM. I might even do something like, an extra credit essay on Grigory Potemkin or something. Snazzy.

How much sleep did you get last night?

I woke up in the middle of the night. so combind,... 6 hours. :D

Cecib :mellow:

It's important to sleep for atleast 11 hours each night. You can die if you dont get enough rest.

It's important to sleep for atleast 11 hours each night. You can die if you dont get enough rest.
*raises eyebrow*

You cannot die.

Seriously, that was an overreaction.

Anyway, I survive on about an hour or two a night. More if it's... okay.

Actually, you can die from sleep deprivation - but only in extreme cases.
Read an article about a man I think in HK or something like that who went to a 24 hour internet cafe and stayed awake several days playing internet games like Bejewelled and stuff like that and died in his chair from lack of sleep and probably other things. That's an example of an EXTREME case.

Also I think I slept really well...went to bed around 3ish, woke up just few minutes ago.

7 because kept tossing and turning from 10:00pm thru 11:00PM then I fell asleep and had to get up at 6:00am for school so this morning I was a tiny bit cranky lol. I might take a nap in a bit but I don't know yet :kuribotchi: .

Ha. None.

I don't sleep much xD

But I'm used to it.

And yes, you can die.

Just look at me.

[/epicidiocy]

I maybe get a night a week.

More or less.

Oh well.

WHAT IS SLEEP?

I didn't sleep at all last night. I wrote. I woke up. Well, Our City of Chains did (long story, don't inquire why I name my creative spirit). I just stayed up all night writing then went to take a warm shower and type the morning away. Until 7:00 AM. I might even do something like, an extra credit essay on Grigory Potemkin or something. Snazzy.

Some.

I was so afraid I wouldn't play the Jazz Band Audition song right. D:

Or I wouldn't memorize the Concert F Scale. So scared.

I got sleep, but I didn't fall asleep till like 12:30. My nose was all stuffy and driving me nuts. It's doing that now, but I'm awake so it's not as annoying.

I managed to sleep at around 10, listening to my iPod (As it usually happens), woke at around 12:20, to find my iPod on. I turned it off, went back to sleep and woke up at 7:30.

The only reason I slept so early was because I didn't sleep till 5 AM on Saturday night/Sunday morning. And I woke up at 10. O:

You can get sick if you don't get enough sleep. Not enough sleep won't kill you, but the sickness might :eek:

I went to sleep at about 10:30 PM last night. Woke up at 6:00 AM. About 5 and a half hours.

I feel rested enough. Im not tired, actually.

WHAT IS SLEEP?

Insomnia is not a good thing. It's a very unfortunate thing to have, and if you are going to say that it's a good thing, you're going to need some evidence other than just saying "It's a scientific fact." :eek:

I got 8 hours sleep last night. At my age, it's important to have at least 8+ hours of sleep each night. =)

xox

Last night..

hmmm... Went to sleep around.. 11:30.... got up at 7:40 for volleyball.

It's not good to not sleep, but I got about 7 hours of sleep last night. I'm unlike other people, I like going to bed early. So I can wake up super early the next morning. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back