Outside the universe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
This is a weird topic but it always had me interested. What is outside the universe? Is there another universe? Another living species? Like aliens or something? I've always been interested in Aliens. I want to get like sucked in a black hole and end up somewhere else to see whats there. But where would you go?

Yea...

First of all, nobody really knows for sure. We know that there are millions and millions of stars and galaxies around us, but are way too far to travel to. Even if someone spent their whole lifetime traveling, they would never make it.

If you got sucked into a Black Hole, it wouldn't be pretty. You cannot survive through one. If it has enough power to bend light and suck everything there is into it, you'd be dead by the time you get in it.

It really is one big mystery, though... :eek:

Isn't the universe never ending? It just goes on forever..

Isn't the universe never ending? It just goes on forever..
I can't agree more.

I think that there might be ailens out there. Outside the universe is a big huge gigantic place, and I think that there might be at least one more living creature out there.

This universe was created by an exploading supernova. (A stars death) The star left a cload of elemets floating in the air which later created out universe. When comets colided into each other they formed planets. Thus, earth.

So to answer your question, there is another universe besides us. We were created in a different universe. So. We're all aliens!

>_> We have a science geek on tama talk!

Oh btw, we found another planet. Called planet Gleise 581.

I've always believed that it was just plain white, and you can't breath at all in there and you basically implode on yourself.

Strange thought huh?

Outside of the universe, there are more universes. Outside of all of those universes, one insideand outside another...Nothing. Real nothing. The kind of nothing where it doesn't exist. We imagine it as white because that is the color we think of as nothing, as blank as could be, but it is the kind of nothing like a black hole. Real nothing, that rips you apart. Except there isn't a black hole, it's empty existence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's aliens.

There's a chance there isn't, but in all of space and all the solar systems out there, there's a huge chance there is.

This universe was created by an exploading supernova. (A stars death) The star left a cload of elemets floating in the air which later created out universe. When comets colided into each other they formed planets. Thus, earth. So to answer your question, there is another universe besides us. We were created in a different universe. So. We're all aliens!

>_> We have a science geek on tama talk!

Oh btw, we found another planet. Called planet Gleise 581.
I'm a Christian, and I believe that God made the universe. :wacko: But I believe he used science to make it. So I believe the Earth was created by the Big Bang! Although there are also many other believable ways that the Earth could have been created (all by God).

I agree with the starter of this topic, the universe is one of the most fascinating topics to think about. It's so huge that humans like us can't even imagine how big it is.

xox

P.S. No, it wouldn't be a good idea at all to get close to a Black Hole!!! You can be miles away from one to get sucked in, and they are basically just vacuums that suck in EVERYTHING that are in outer space. They suck in light, people, objects, stars, colossal planets and even time itself. Yeah, I know - I can't even begin to contemplate time not being there, but it's true. And Einstein proved it! Time is actually a thing, and Black Holes destroy it. It's the same with light. Fascinating, I know!!! xx

This is a weird topic but it always had me interested. What is outside the universe? Is there another universe? Another living species? Like aliens or something? I've always been interested in Aliens. I want to get like sucked in a black hole and end up somewhere else to see whats there. But where would you go?
Yea...
Yes, but getting out would be awfully hard work. For another, you'd have to really develop a ton of advances in technology--very, very advanced, as in never gonna happen advanced. Then, you would have to wait for your particles to be spit back out, atom by atom, quark by quark, particle by particle, literally piece yourself back together.

I think. I forgot some. -forgets half of all the books she reads-

BLAH.

I always have this thought that, maybe there's a universe inside every dust particle floating around in my house, and that our universe could be just a dust particle floating around somebody else's house...

This topic just reminds me of Saint Seiya, how everyone's body is a mini universe and that destroying things is just simply smashing atoms...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we're just large but tiny compared to the outside, a type of ape. So things are most likely a lot more delicate and tiny than we think.

I always have this thought that, maybe there's a universe inside every dust particle floating around in my house, and that our universe could be just a dust particle floating around somebody else's house...This topic just reminds me of Saint Seiya, how everyone's body is a mini universe and that destroying things is just simply smashing atoms...
Wow - that's a really interesting way of looking at it. I'd never thought about the universe that way! :mellow:

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back