The Best Dares in The History of String Theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
What awesome dares have you done/given?

One time, I got dared to write a message. Actually, I asked for dares and begged for dares because i was bored. But anyways...

Darkstar is like, the best, like, ever. She like, is so hip and evil and awesome, I can barely take it. It almost makes me throw up with glee. She's like, so hip, that her pants never fall down or even ride down! That's how hip she is! Unlike, like, those guys who did "It's Not Cool To Ride in a Minivan" who are so unhip they can't keep their pants up! Like, that song sucked. I hope Darkstar never heard it, because it's so unhip it would damage her! We can't damage our crown jewel, Darkstar! She's so amazing.
You know what? I LOVE Darkstar! Like, if I could marry her, I would! She is SO AWESOME, that she could take over the world by saying "Hello baby" and they would all say "OMGSEXY!" and faint, and she could take it over. She already did! Because she was BORN! The day she was born the first thought was "Hello baby, do you have a map? Because I'm lost in your eyes!" and the world fell prey to her! She is your boss! Your lover! Your dictator! Your beloved! You love her! She is a genius! She is brilliantly so!
I dared a friend of mine to do this one.;D

One of my friends dared me and a few other people to randomly sit on the roof of her house.

I was the only one that knew it wasn't her house.

I love dares. > :) A while ago my friend dared me to find the ugliest leaf I could find, walk up to some totally random guy, and say, "HI! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS LEAF??? I'M THINKING OF ADDING IT TO MY LEEEEEAFFF COLLECTIOOOON!! :DDDDD" I did, too. And the guy said to me, "I think it'll be perfect." o.o Then I dared my friend to pick up an ant, walk up to a random person, and say to them "HI!!!! This is my new pet!!! Do you want to pet it????" She actually did. The guy just kind of looked at her strangely. Oh, and once we were at her little brother's baseball game together, and she dared me to sit next to this really angry-looking guy sitting alone on a bench and sing to him "TODAY'S A PERFECT DAY FOR MEEE!!!" I did. He asked me if I was feeling alright. xD

Nicole dared me to eat dog food. We were arguing over this while her dad was about to come into the kitchen, so I just shoved it in my mouth and said I had to go to the bathroom, because I almost threw up. :3

We also hold contests between each of us. We held our own 'Nicole and Janna's Secial Olympics'. I honeslty forgot the P in special. o_o .. We've also tried to see how long we can stand being tied together by the wrists, who can stand on one foot longer, who can scream loudest.. A lot of other stupid stuff.

Dares are fun.

If my momsuddenly lets me switch schools before I commit social suicide then maybe at the new school people around every corner will be waiting for me to dare them. My fingers will be crossed. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
These dares are hilarious! =D

I was once dared to go up to this random 9th grader and say "OMIGOSH DID YOU SEE THE DEAD RACCOON IN THE LIBRARY??!!!" And I did! The girl just looked at me. :)

xx

Dares are cool! :)

This dare wasn't that great, but it was bad for me XP

My sis dared me to drink her 'special drink' It contained:

Lemonade

Chocolate Mousse

Pepper

Salt

jelly

Some small bits of chicken

And it was at a restaurant! When the waiters were cleaning up, they gave us a funny look. lol.

Dares are cool! :mellow:
This dare wasn't that great, but it was bad for me XP

My sis dared me to drink her 'special drink' It contained:

Lemonade

Chocolate Mousse

Pepper

Salt

jelly

Some small bits of chicken

And it was at a restaurant! When the waiters were cleaning up, they gave us a funny look. lol.
Lol! Once, me and my friends got dared to drink Coke mixed in with LOADS of whipped cream. It was actually delicious! If you try mixing Coke and whipped cream, you just get bubbles that taste of Coke! Yum! ^.^

xx

at a party i was dared to kiss a guy, so we agreed and did so, for 3 minutes actually xD and voila, so became me and my boyfriend <3

*BaBi*

[SIZE=13pt]...lol...Oh the memories.[/SIZE]

Well...In the cafeteria at my school, there is a stage. Right in the middle. So everyone can see. :D !♥

Me and a group of my friends were playing truth or dear. I took dare. And they dared me to lick the stage. D:< EWWW!!

Right in front of everyone during lunch. :D When everyone was seated nicely in there seats eating there yummy lunches.♥

I actually did it. XD♥

It was funny cause a bunch of people were staring at me, and it was so gross. D:

I felt kinda embarrassed but whatever... Not as bad as being dared to hump a tree. >.>" Like wtf?

Dirty minded children. D:

In fifth grade, I was dared to eat dog food D: Not tasty. The kid told me it was 'Peanut Butter and Jelly' flavoured.

buwahahahahah dares.

i love dares.

i got my lip peirced because of a dare.

it's not there anymore though, because it healed one night when i had to take it out

i was also dared to smack a bunch of guy's butts..

i did it.

i fear nothing.

xD

When I was in grade one,

you're not going to believe.

I WAS DARED TO HUG A GIRL *GASP!*

Haha, well at that age a hug to a girl is the equivalent to making out.

[SIZE=7pt]I didnt do this but, at my school we have pretty extreme dares.[/SIZE]

So one day this girl dared, my friend to jump in the dumpster, so she did. =P She jumped in and rolled around in it, then hopped out, no teachers noticed. Aha!

[SIZE=7pt]I didnt do this but, at my school we have pretty extreme dares.[/SIZE]
So one day this girl dared, my friend to jump in the dumpster, so she did. =P She jumped in and rolled around in it, then hopped out, no teachers noticed. Aha!
That's funny.

One time my friend, Abby was dared to lick the school bus floor and she did it 3 times.

I've licked my foot out of free will when it was dirty.

It rather tastedlike plastic and chicken mixed together.

I've licked my foot out of free will when it was dirty.
It rather tastedlike plastic and chicken mixed together.

Was it a dare or were you..

Extremely bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back