Another easy way to hide your tamagotchi in class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamagotchiGurl18

Reaction score
wear jeans, or something with pockets, and put it in. Also wear a sweatshirt (preferably with inside pockets too). when you get to class, you can check it but keep it close to your pocket. when the teacher looks away, quicky put it in your sweatshirt. this is so that you can pull it out easier. then just check it whenever your teacher looks away. this is also how i eat chocolate in class!

Those are some really good ideas, but I live in Australia, and I have to wear a dress uniform with no pockets. And the jumpers/jackets have pockets where the tama would slip out.

now your making me sad! i live in aus to so i am not allowed to wear what i want to school! :D

Lol, I'm from Poland and we don't have uniforms, but in here people are not tolerant and when any body could see my tama I'd be burned :/ so I just have to hide my tama in my bag and when I'm in the class I just take my bag on my knees and look like I'm searching for sth in it, but I play with my tama and it's cool cause even my friend that I sit with doesn't see it :furawatchi:

I'm sad too.

This person sits right beside me in class so he would see and tell

Or another easy way is to turn the volume off and put it in your desk that does not have to be opened and repetadly check on it. I did that and got a high score on jumprope in class! Haha Mr. Bob. Mr. Bob is my teacher but we don't call him Mr. Bob but I do behind his back cause Bob is his first name.

you people are smart i hide it in my desk and sometimes check

but the girl next to me wants to embarass me and tell everyone

help me

:D

I don't really care. I just leave it on clock mode on my desk. xD People say "my clock" is cute because of the design.

I once tricked my teacher that my tamagotchi was a sharpener. He walked over to me and asked for what was on my desk, and I closed it up in my palm. When he said to hand it over, I told him it was a sharpener and I put my pencil point into my hand and pretended to turn it. He walked away after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care. I just leave it on clock mode on my desk. xD People say "my clock" is cute because of the design.
I once tricked my teacher that my tamagotchi was a sharpener. He walked over to me and asked for what was on my desk, and I closed it up in my palm. When he said to hand it over, I told him it was a sharpener and I put my pencil point into my hand and pretended to turn it. He walked away after that.
What grade are you in? Because I'm a freshman and that obviously would never work for me XD (geez I feel so OLD...)

Anyway, thats funny :) your teacher must be pretty dumb LOL

What grade are you in? Because I'm a freshman and that obviously would never work for me XD (geez I feel so OLD...)Anyway, thats funny ;) your teacher must be pretty dumb LOL
ROFL, sophomore.

I tried that like in the fifth grade and the brat next to me told on me and I got it taken away...lol! The teacher that I had was spazzy so yeah...imagine him getting mad.He told me never to bring it to school again or i'm going to...what i call hell (principals office XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL, sophomore.
OMG no way XD

Thats awesome.

Do you still get away with it being on your desk?

I can get away with taking pics in class, but I dont want anyone to see my tam XD I'm thinking about hanging it on my purse though :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back