AWAKEN FROM THOU COMA, INSOLENT STUDENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
You know those awful, horrible, horrendous movies they make you watch for school, where it takes 195% of your effort to remain awake? Yeah, those. x-x Epic suck. And then when they see you snoring, they yell bloody murder. D:<

Yeah. Today I am being forcedto watch the 1916 version of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and I fell asleep for a few minutes before deciding to leave the tab open and pretend I watched it merely to keep conciousness. I hate silent films. BLECH.

Interesting title.

I remember in SS they had these boring videos... So I...

MADE A STICK FIGURE OF SCOTT BECAUSE I WAS SO BORED!

Drew a stick figure family[No, this is NOT me and scott.. o___o]

drew a house.

I think it was Ancient Egypt or somethin.

Medieval times was super boring.

I wanted to cry.

OH, when I was forced to watch some old documentary that was actually a filming of a field trip it bored me to tears, and it was even on the electric guitar. x-x It was a really horrible video.

Last edited by a moderator:
One time in class, we had to watch Water World.

Have you seen that? D:

It's lamee, man D:<

And we had to watch that one movie in history...

I don't even remember what it's called D:

In the end, the guy died.

The kids cheered.

It was so boring xD

OH. A couple years ago we got this video about agriculture that we expected to be decent, but it was Barney wth stuffed cows.

Terrifying. D:

Michael Jackson was the original Barney.

We see where that went.

The other day we had to watch this 'movie'.

It was a tape from a history convention our teacher went to xD

Last year we watched boring movies in SS and Science.

We did in Science "The World's Greatest Probe Mission"...Its about space, obviously. It wasn't just boring but it sounded horrible and it was scary because a Probe was speaking when we were done w/ the unit. o___o

The most boring video in SS would have to be Rome. It just talked about that volcano or something...Thats when I drew my Scott stick figure.

Princess:

I was all "Lolwut?" at that. :huh:

I know.. In 7th grade we read a book called "The wave" in english. It was horrible.. and the movie was 10000x worse.

It was filmed in the 80's. x_____o

It had terrible acting and was very very corny. She slapped my desk with a ruler each time I dozed off.. and she yelled at me for not looking directly at the TV screen... </3

I know.. In 7th grade we read a book called "The wave" in english. It was horrible.. and the movie was 10000x worse.It was filmed in the 80's. x_____o

It had terrible acting and was very very corny. She slapped my desk with a ruler each time I dozed off.. and she yelled at me for not looking directly at the TV screen... </3
Tree. :mellow:

My SS teacher did that..Not for dozing, but for coloring! xD

We have to sit through 'little house in the _______' movies.

Much rather read the books.

Cecib B)

Michael Jackson was the original Barney.We see where that went.

The other day we had to watch this 'movie'.

It was a tape from a history convention our teacher went to xD
o_O

Noooppe :3

My Science/Social Studies teacher is awesome.

And if you don't pay attention and take notes you FAIL.

SO I pay attention...

And take crummy notes.

xD

In Tech, we were forced to watch October Skies.

I have issues sitting through movies, as well, so it was difficult for me.

This movie we watched in Humanities was about the dark medieval ages. It showed how people lived in the dark ages.

One of the topics was how they gave birth.....no pain relievers, blood dripping down that woman's leg, SCREAMING. O_______O

But yet that got me into the movie because the guys outside were drinking beer while you could hear screaming in the background. The guys outside looked so bored. xD

~SG~

This movie we watched in Humanities was about the dark medieval ages. It showed how people lived in the dark ages.
One of the topics was how they gave birth.....no pain relievers, blood dripping down that woman's leg, SCREAMING. O_______O

But yet that got me into the movie because the guys outside were drinking beer while you could hear screaming in the background. The guys outside looked so bored. xD

~SG~
That reminded me of this History or Discovery Chanel episode I saw... It was about Cave people/women....And one was giving birth. She had to pull herself on a tree branch just to get the baby out. x___x [she had to hold the tree like how you would hold a monkey bar...x_X]

Ooh Tree.. xP I'm GLAD I live in the modern days...

I HATE watching movies. I just walk of and draw or do something else. *shrugs* The teacher doesn't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back