Hair Cut

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
I want to get my hair cut, but I don't know exactly what I want?

It would help if someone could post pictures of hairstyles for people with long(ish) hair.

I'm looking for choppy layers, but I really can't find anything...

Thanks =D

You could always go for the fashion mullet. That's my hairstyle right now. I have really choppy, short layers at the top, but my hair is very long. Everyone thinks I wear extensions xD You could try that, try browsing photobucket for it or something.

[SIZE=7pt]^ K thanks guys ^.^[/SIZE]

@Speaking Silence: Yeah, I do but not like "HARDCORE PUNKERRR SCENE" but I'm looking for a some-what scene style. =]

[SIZE=7pt]X.Saku: Fashion Mullet? I'm not sure I know what that is, but pictures might help, maybe I'll google it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]^ K thanks guys ^.^[/SIZE]
@Speaking Silence: Yeah, I do but not like "HARDCORE PUNKERRR SCENE" but I'm looking for a some-what scene style. =]
This one girl I know has AWESOME scene like hair, but it's at her shoulders.

It's choppy, side bangs, and red with brown. She styles it well though, but I don't know how.

For "scene", side bangs + thick hair streaks are your best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. Like this:

choppylayer

choppylayer

choppylayer

choppychoppy

layer.

All the way down xD

The you can tease the top 8D

And bangs.

IN YO FACE!

Yeah.

Or like...

ChoppyChoppyAtTheToppy, and one long layer at the end.

OrSoemthing.

[SIZE=7pt]My hair is like... a teeny tiny bit past mah shoulders, pretty stellar length for hair =P[/SIZE]

I was looking for choppy hair, so yeah.

Edit: Yeah, I have side bangs right now already, also, I'd really like to dye my hair. Right now its a dark brown, and I like the colour but I was thinking of maybe gets like, some colour underneath, but i dont know what colour would be nice. =/

Here's my hairstyle:

click.

click.

There's a bunch of different ones though, but don't expect it to look like that right away. You're gonna need some hair products if you want it to look 'scene' B)

[SIZE=7pt]^ *GASP* I love your hair! [/SIZE]

It's just I dont want to say to the hairdresser "Hmm, yeah, can you gimme some choppy scene hair?" Its kind of embarassing for me.

Hey! that's what I meant!

Only I didn't explain it too good xD

Yeah, I wanna get black lowlights, or my whole underlayer, but I don't see that in my future XD

Darn parents.

[SIZE=7pt]^ Sammmmeee. I don't think they'll let me have my complete desired 'style' =P[/SIZE]

I want black high/lowlights, but my hair is so dark brown, it would look REALLY stupid. >=P

My hair is brown.

Dark brown.

And CRAAAAAZZZYY curly xD

So I straighten it.

Mine is really, really short.

And really, really choppy.

I think I'mma gro it out a bit.

but I lurve layers.

[SIZE=7pt]^ Sammmmeee. I don't think they'll let me have my complete desired 'style' =P[/SIZE]
I want black high/lowlights, but my hair is so dark brown, it would look REALLY stupid. >=P
You could try taking a razor blade and kinda skinning some hair off everywhere? I don't know because I have never heard of the choppy hair style. o_o'

[SIZE=7pt] I wish my hair was like, a few inches longer, but it donnn't grown >=[[/SIZE]

Okay. Like this:
choppylayer

choppylayer

choppylayer

choppychoppy

layer.

All the way down xD

The you can tease the top 8D

And bangs.

IN YO FACE!

Yeah.

Or like...

ChoppyChoppyAtTheToppy, and one long layer at the end.

OrSoemthing.
Lmfao, my hair is a mess.

It's..

Brown/blonde..

layers..

and.....

tangle-ness.

Take of my hat and it's some bomb-mess xD

[SIZE=7pt]^ Lol thanks everyone [/SIZE]

Does anyone have any pictures they think would be a good haircut?

[SIZE=7pt]Sorry to double post, but, I think I am getting my hair dyed, just the tips of it. I'm thinking of getting purple! Does anyone know a better colour? (just not blue)[/SIZE]

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back