tamagotchi 10 years from now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
what would it be like? if I didn't list a certain possibillity then post it.

^_^

i doubt bandai will still be making them 10 years from now.

It will have a propeller on top of it! Maybe... 'cause I want it to fly! X3

-Temari Nara~♥

I think Bandai will continue making Tamas...

They make money off of it xD

But.. I mean, who knows?!

Cecib :)

i chose the last opition because u never know Bandai might keep making tamas 10 years form now of they might not :wacko: :ph34r: :) :) :nazotchi: who will ever know!!??? :D :angry: :angry:

memetchi7 :kusatchi: :mimitchi: :p

I hope they'll never stop doing tamas! Look at all the characters! How can you say goodbye to them?

B)

B)

:lol:

:wacko:

:)

:p

:angry:

:)

:mimitchi:

:kusatchi:

:D

:nazotchi:

:angry:

:ph34r:

:wacko:

Tamas pwn.

What Tamagotchis will be in 10 years...

The world may never know.

Cecib :puroperatchi:

I'll make up all this stuff XD:

They'll have colour screen

You'll be able to dowload music on there

You'll be able to have wi fi on there. (To connect to tamas all around the world)

You'll be able to have wi fi on there. (To connect to tamas all around the world)
Lol, nice ideas. They will, too. xD

Well, unless something dire happens, they probably will make more. Which reminds mee... *Runs to tamagotchi*

I would LOVE for those additions on a tamagotchi!! That would be awesome, taking care of your tama while jammin' out... <3

Cecib :D

There is a tama color screen in japan, and it isn't a fake. It suposed to come out in the U.s. in either 2009 or 2010.

They will still be there... But how often they make them I would think depends on the release of the colored screen versions. If those sky-rocket sales, they will be around for atleast another 2 years... Then be re-released with new shells and characters.

I believe it all depends on demand. Would we want to play with tamagotchi's ten years from now? 5 years? 1 year? Would new generations like to play with a tamagotchi? Or will tiny electronic pets be a distance memory from now? It all depends on our wants.

I really do wonder what tamas will Bandai make in 10 years. Whatever the future has in store for tamas I'm sure 100% I'll like it ^_^

There working on a color screen for the V6.....

I saw it on their Japanese Site

I think, like with the V1 Connection, it'll start back extremely popular in...I don't know, 5 years? I mean, they're popular now but '04 was most definitely the most popular year, aside from '97. I bet they'll recreate Tamagotchis that are bigger, in color, have a touch screen, have much better graphics, lots of interesting features, and such. And then in a year they'll die out again, like '05, but Bandai will make a ton of other versions. Tamagotchi Touch. Hehe. X]

I doubt they'll ever stop being popular in Japan, at least not for a good long while.

They'd be so cool. Future-like.

How about iTama? A Tamagotchi and iPhone combined! TOUCH SCREEN TAMA!!!

And color screen.

And MP3.

And phone.

And APP STORE!!!!

And ITUNES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back