Sign in to follow this  
violetchi_garden

tamagotchi 10 years from now

I think, like with the V1 Connection, it'll start back extremely popular in...I don't know, 5 years? I mean, they're popular now but '04 was most definitely the most popular year, aside from '97. I bet they'll recreate Tamagotchis that are bigger, in color, have a touch screen, have much better graphics, lots of interesting features, and such. And then in a year they'll die out again, like '05, but Bandai will make a ton of other versions. Tamagotchi Touch. Hehe. X]

I doubt they'll ever stop being popular in Japan, at least not for a good long while.

They'd be so cool. Future-like.

How about iTama? A Tamagotchi and iPhone combined! TOUCH SCREEN TAMA!!!

And color screen.

And MP3.

And phone.

And APP STORE!!!!

And ITUNES!!!!

No one knows. And I definately don't know.

Only time will tell. I can't wait to find out though B)

Well, i think if tamagotchis don't get a dramadic change to being much more interesting, they might not exist! No offence...

But hey, i may be wrong! 'only time will tell.'

Look around in the web there world wide and they keep growing did you here about the color screen that came out last month in 10 years Bandai will feel like its been a day a a few decades then start wondering about tamagotchi's fate. :huh: :o :lol: :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :P :hitodetchi: :mellow: :( :mametchi: :mimitchi:

I don't think they will still be making new versions in 10 years from now.

They would still be sold in shops though.