PeaceSign is BACK! With an ALL NEW. BRAND NEW.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeaceSign

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey!

It's Peacesign, and I'm BACK.

With an ALL NEW. BRAND NEW. AMAZING. SMASHING-

Tamagotchi log. :3

My last one was quiet a hit, smashing. So I figured I would do it, again! But tricked out!

Pictures, Pshyeah.

Pixels, Yeah!

Requests?! YEAH!

I'll do anything you could possibly want, tamagotchi related. Just send a PM with your ideas, and I'll see what I can do!

BAM.

ANYWAY.... :3

My 6th Gen. v5 died (Yeah.. the one that won me $60 xD)

And I'm back, with an AWESOME v4 and v4.5 PShYHEA

I have 2 weeks off, to do ANYTHING you'd like. :3 That means, any Tama related CRAFTS. Songs, ANYTHING.

I may have so pictures of crafts every once and awhile.

And I plan on being OVERLY active with my lovely LOG :3

Meaning, more than one post a DAY.

Fan mail, advice, Tama tips, and MORE daily.

Which means, One post all about what happened that day, and one post about advice.

Amazing? There's more.

If you don't like something I do, just PM me, and if I get enough people saying the same, it gets the boot!

That's right, this is ALL ABOUT YOU.

Whatever the reader wants.

So get PM'n because you ain't got nothing to lose :3

Muah!

Alrighty, I started up my v5, and one of my v4's (Orange Burst)

Right now my v4's name is Lexi, she is 1 year old, and a RINGOTCHI.

They are SO AMAZINGLY ADORABLY CUTEEE AHHH!

She's my baby girl, I want her to grow up and be a Mimitchi ***First one, if possible!

That's why her teacher is ((OOps, v5 alert time ;) )) Mr. Turtle!!!! Whoo!

So I plan on spending today taking her to school, and getting her points up up up!!!

Then I will play tons of games, to loose those extra pounds from yesterday, that I never took care of!

She's so spoiled :p

Sadly, I cannot connect her and my v5, but I'm going to ask my mom if we can go up the the store and get some batteries for my other v4. That would be cool. And maybe one of my v3's. -shrug-

V5::

Well, I have the Smith family, they are so cute, just like my first characters... D:

The oldest is Beatrice (Bea)

The middle is Kyle

and the youngest is Lola.

Bea is a SakuraMotchi

Kyle is a Mattaritchi

And Lola is a Belltchi!

:3 They are so adorable. ;)

Expect my next post soon!!!

Keep sending ideas!!

xoxo-

Tay, Lexi, Beatrice, Kyle and Lola

Updates::

Well this morning Lexi weighed 95 lbs. and she had 0 of all of her skills.

Now she weighs 23 lbs and has over 100 in intellectual. :3

Now I just have to finish the rest before she turns into an adult. :(

I decided to start up my FIRST v3, but it was debugged, so I did an 'operation' and un-debbuged it. And it worked, but I decided to explore the rest of my Tamagotchi, and messed with the screen, and when I put it back together, half of the pixels were missing! So I took it all apart, and the screen FELL OUT. Finally, I got everything to go back together, and it works perfect, the buttons are a tad slower than the v4's and the sounds are rather funny, but I <3 it all the same. One day I'll make a video of it's sounds, so you can hear how off they are.

PICTURES::

Taking apart the Tamagotchi: Pieces.

Broken Screen.

Shell and back of circuit board (Other side of DEBUG side.)

Screws and Stuffs.

____

I decided to Download, when I got it to work, turns out I had a Tamagotchi (Masktchi) named Ty, so I'm going to marry him and Lexi, and hopefully get my mom to go out tomorrow to get batteries for my v5 and my other v4 :mellow:

That's all, for now!

Night everyone

xoxo-

Tay, Lexi and Ty

Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, busy busy!

Anyway, nothing much happened.....

I just connected Ty and Lexi 845486593486937280376548 times, :]

Today I'm setting both of their clocks back, because I cannot take them with me D:

So they'll sleep until I get home...

Thank you for 24 views and only 2 replies! :3

xoxo-

Tay, Lexi and Ty

This will be a long, confusing post. :3 So I'll try to make it as clear as possible, I'm confused too. xD

So today I had to go to this high School Fairish thing.. xD

So I set the time back on Lexi and Ty. When I got home I reset the time to normal, and Lexi Evolved!!!!

INTO.

A.

[SIZE=23pt]MIMITCHI!!!!11!!!!1!!!!space!!!!![/SIZE]

I was so excited, so now her and Ty are in loveeeee, but they haven't mated yet. Do v4's have to be 6 years old to mate, or is that just the matchmaker? PM please, if you know.

Anyway, Moving on.

So then I got 4 new batteries.

I started up a v4.5 Named Molli. I'll get her stats at the end of this :3 ((Thanks for the PM about this, ZeGotchi! [sorry if I spelled it wrong! :D ] ))

Then I started up my v5, The Reese Family. They have two daughters and a son.

Then I started up another v4. Her name is Sarah.

And last, my v5.5 (refresh) it's the Ryan family. With two daughters and a son.

Now, I will name their Characters. xDD List.

Lexi (v4) : Mimitchi

Ty (v3) : Masktchi ((Did you know: v4.5's do not have the Masktchi character?))

Molli (v4.5) : Tamatchi

Reese Family (V5) : Daughter: Tororotchi Son: Mousetchi Daughter: Belltchi

Sarah (v4) : Mohitamatchi

Ryan Family (v5.5) : Daughter: Futabatchi Son: Mimifuwatchi Daughter: Omutchi

Now, Stats.

Lexi:

Hungry: ||||

Happy: ||||

Training: |||||||||

Intellectual: 144

Arts: 9

Social: 19

3 years

42 lbs

Name: Lexi

Girl

1 Gen

Ty:

Training: |||||

5 Years

99 lbs (D:)

Boy

1 Gen

152 points.

(The Rest are Sleeping, so I cannot change the stats.)

Molli:

Hungry: |||

Training:

Skills: 0 0 0

0 years

40 lbs

1 Gen

200 pts.

Reese Family:

Bonds: 0%

Blended Family

1 Gen

60 pts

Sarah:

Training: |

Intellectual: 0

Arts: 0

Social: 0

27 lbs.

1 Gen

0 pts.

Ryan Family:

Hungry; ||||

Bonds: 0%

Blended Family

1 Gen

30 pts

Whew. That was a lot. I've finally gotten used to all of these Tamas.

Now I will tell you what I want each character/Family to be.

Lexi: I want her to marry Ty and have two daughters, Dana and Tasha. :eek:

Ty: I want him to marry Lexi and have two daughters, Dana and Tasha. :p

Molli: I want her to grow up and be a UrayoungYattachi and then a Yattachi

Reese Family: I want them to grow up into the "Smart" family :3

Sarah: I want her to be a Young Dorotchi and then a Yattachi. She's going to be like Lexi's younger sister. You will hear more about her.

Ryan Family: I want to have then grow up as the "Royal Family" Though, I'm having trouble finding a growth chart for v5 (refresh/.5) Help Appreciated!

That's it for this post... next one will be the characters talking... :3

Bye!

Tay, Lexi, Ty, Molli, Reese Family, Sarah and Ryan Family.

I'm not color coding things, just quoting what they say ;3

Hello Every one, I am Lexi. Ever since I was a baby, I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to grow up with Tay, in my happy little home. I wanted to be smart, and have Mr.Turtle as a teacher. I wanted to grow up into a Mimitchi, and work as a Scientist. Tay said it was good to have goals, and these were mine. Then, I met Ty. He was only three years older than me, I was a teenager and he was an adult. He said he really liked me, but I wanted to keep my goals, so I rejected him. Finally, I couldn't any more, I stole Tay's Honey, and drank it. Then I went over his house, and we fell in love. Now I'm a Mimitchi, Like I planned, and I am in love with him. I don't plan on having any children yet, I'm only a young adult, but one day I will. That's my life. <3

Lexi
I'm Ty. I'm a Masktchi, and I don't mind. I moved in next door to Lexi a few years ago. As soon as I saw her as a Ringotchi, I knew I loved her. It was different though, like she didn't love me back. I let her win every game, I gave her gifts I couldn't afford. Yet, all I got back was an empty box, or a mess. I was very disappointed, but I didn't give up. One day, she came over, and she looked dazed, I asked her what was wrong, and she held up some honey. I didn't say anything, but she fell in love. It was great. I was never happier. One day I plan on having children, with her. My life is good.

Ty
Oh, hi, i'm Molli. Tay always tells me I am a great Tamatchi, but I don't believe her. My last friend told me I was good for nothing, worthless. I like my friends now, Lexi is really nice, and so is Sarah. I miss my old home, and I am always sad. Tay doesn't see it, she takes good care of me, but she has lots of other things to worry about, not me. So I stay away from her, she is really nice. One day, I want to be a hair dresser.

love, Molli.
We're the Reese Family, we consist of The oldest Daughter, Maya. The son, Bruce, and the youngest Daughter, Tilly. We work together, and get along well. There isn't much to say about us, except that Tay says that one day she will marry one of us off, and the other two will have to go, this makes us sad, but she says it's for the best.

The Reese Family
Hey, I'm Sarah! I look up to Lexi like she is my big sister, and she says one day I will take care of her baby! Tay has really high expectations of me... that's ok though, I really like it. Though, I want to be a singer, when I get older.... oh well!

Sarah
Hello! We are the Ryan Family, the Oldest Daughters name is Kelly The Sons name is Kevin and the youngest daughters name is Christi. We don't get along, we are always yelling.

Ryan Family
<3 Night everyone!

<3

Tay, Lexi, Ty, Molli, Reese Family, Sarah and Ryan Family.

I've been connecting Ty and Lexi all day... Finally I give up. Just as I do the mail comes, Lexi says goodbye to her teacher, Mr. Turtle. And Then more mail comes, she gets to choose a job, scientist.

She gets excepted.

I decided to try to connect them ONE MORE TIME.

They shake their heads no, I start screaming.

The whole fireworks things come on, and they have two little baby girls, whom I will name Tasha and Dana. Dana will be in Lexi's egg.

Very cute, this means, I only have two boys, on my v5's!

Oh no! Oh well, :3 Hopefully eveything will go well!

Will update more later, bye!

Tay, Lexi, Dana, Ty, Tasha, Molli, Sarah The Reese Family and The Ryan Family.

Latest posts

Back