Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ice mountain

Reaction score
I cannot stand the Twilight books. The writing I found to be in a childish manner, and supposedly Edward was attractive.

I found Edward to be repulsive, and the last type of male I would want to be with.

Opinions plz?

I don't hate the series, but I almost died dragging myself through all four books.

Edward is a shallow moron.

Yet Bella is too stupid to notice it. So stupid, she even forgets how to breathe sometimes around Edward.

The only characters I found to be even remotely bearable was Carlisle Cullen, Alice Cullen, Jacob Black, and poor, brave, Tyler's car who died attempting to murder Bella.

well, all my friends are reading it and all but one LOVES the series and they are always talking about it and i have to listen to them blab on about it and im not really into reading long massive novel book series' that sound kind of too much of a mental adventure and about vampires...plus, i hear that breaking dawn is really "inappropriate" so i dont think ill be getting into it. at least until im like, 30 or somthing...just cuz ill probably have way more time to actually read somthing like that.

^ Cathy, just read it. You'll end up loving it, watch. I use to think the book was annyoing until I read it and well...Cathy and Miley know. xP

Its a love story basicly. A girl is in love with a vampire. Its hard to explain but its good and its suspense will keep you reading.

What are the twilight books about? ;)
In short, a girl who falls in love with what Stephanie Meyer calls a "vampire".

You may like it, I didn't. Mostly because of the 17 paragraph-long descriptions on how sexy Edward Cullen is.

I haven't read it yet.

I do however, find the Edward Cullen fangirls really annoying ;) All I'll hear all day (in real life too) is about how "sexy" Edward Cullen is.

:eek:

^ In the fangirls defence, he is. Even if hes too perfect.

And Dictionary, Sparkling vampires are better then the ones that sleep all day xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE the series! I'm going to finish New Moon tomorrow and go out and buy Eclipse at Wal-Mart and start that tomorrow night. I love it so far! I hate it when Bella and Jacob ALMOST kiss but the phone rings so they stop. :ph34r:

But overall I LOVE the series! I can't wait for the 5th book to come out! And I can't wait to start Breaking Dawn!

I'm not into the series. :|

And the fangirls scare me. If you really love him, you would like him for his personality. Not for his luscious head of hair, and dreamy eyes. ♥_♥

I couldn't care less of what people think of the Twilight series. I love it and that's all that matters.

TEAM EDWARD!!!

Latest posts

Back