Sign in to follow this  
TAMAGIRL2008

♥Nintendogs

So why keep it if you can sell it? :) By the way, if you think about it, sure, it's worth more than a ton of items, but with just one champion trained puppy you could get $3,000-$6000 a day (depending on the competition you like to excel in).

Oh yeah! I got about 41,000 trainer points now. WHOO! I have every breed but the chihuahua and the jack russel terrier. ^^

^ To me, I like to have a gold bar. I'm just that kewl ;)

I also found the jack russel book. Which gives you the SUPER RARE jack russel.

Edited by huntr rocks

You got the Jack Russel book? @_@ Woooow. I don't want a Jack Russel Terrier, but it WOULD be nice to know I could get one if I changed my mind...

^ You find it durring a walk. I think you have to have a certain amount of trainer points.

Well, by the end of today I should have around 45,000 trainer points or so. Whoo! I'll unlock the chihuahua and have every breed but the Jack Russel terrier (I connected with someone to get the labrador)!

Well I got the Jack russel book when I had around 32,000 points. I have every bree acept the dalmation.

I connected with a friend to get the Dalmatian breed, but like I said, only want 6 dogs max so I can just keep one dog at home when I'm busy. I'm getting the Dalmatian version and will have 6 dogs there. ^^ Too bad you can't share friend codes like Animal Crossing. I'd connect with you then. :( They're pretty cute, and about the size of the golden retrievers (I say this cause for some reason I thought they'd be beagle-sized).

What doggies do u have? Hehe I said Doggies in a british accent. XD

^ Lulzz, I have a British accent. xDD

Well, I always get Shih Tzu's. They're so cute! :D

Yesh,yesh tea and crumpets. XD

I have two Chihuahuas and a Yorkie. I just gave away a Jack Russell.

My B-day parta wa$ a BIG tea party @ The four seasons hotel and I have tea and crumpets. 8~))

I also like pug$!!

I don't know if I should buy it. Is it worth it?

In answer to huntr rocks request, the different homes you can get are...

- Ranch House = depending what version you have. Max price could be around $5,000

- Urban Living = depending what version you have. Max price could be around $5,000

- Northern European = depending what version you have. Max price could be around $5,000

- Early American = $1000 (I think)

- Designer's Condo = $500

- Tatami Room (Er, I forgot whether or not this is the exact name, but it's basically a Japanese-style home) = $5,000

- Desktop (like your dogs are living on top of an actual desk in a room, as in the desk and everything on it are enlarged so your dogs look like they were shrunk) = $20,000

- Seaside Paradise = $50,000

- Outer Space = $100,000

I think that's about it...

I don't know if I should buy it. Is it worth it?

In my personal opinion I'd say Nintendogs is really worth the $28 I paid for it. Yes, I'd pay higher than that if I had to. If you're not sure, I'd suggest you go read reviews about it at Amazon.com. Lots of reviewers give detailed info that can help you decide. Each version starts out with 6 breeds, but you can unlock the others either by earning lots of trainer points (pretty much like your experience level) or by connecting with someone's dog that is a breed you don't have (but keep in mind it only works the FIRST time you connect with that person and IF the dog they connected you with is one you don't have). Remember that your dogs are puppies, and stay puppies forever. They don't grow up and breed or whatever, but that doesn't really matter cause I love my pups the way they are. Just as a reminder, there are four versions to choose from...

Labrador Retriever & Friends

- Labrador Retriever, Miniature Schnauzer, Toy Poodle, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Miniature Pinscher, Shiba Inu

Dachshund & Friends (this is what I have)

- Miniature Dachshund (it's a small puppy, but hey, all dachshunds are small), Golden Retriever, Beagle, Pug, Siberian Husky, Shih Tzu

Chihuahua & Friends

- Chihuahua, German Shepherd, Boxer, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Yorkshire Terrier, Shetland Sheepdog

Dalmatian & Friends (I have this too)

- Dalmatian, Boxer, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Yorkshire Terrier, Beagle

The two most special breeds in the game are the Dalmatian and the Jack Russel Terrier. You can ONLY get these breeds if you connect with someone who has that dog (or if you have the Dalmatian version obviously) OR by finding those breeds' special items on walks. Example, if you find a Fireman's Hat on a walk, the Dalmatian breed is automatically unlocked. If you find the Jack Russel Book, you get the Jack Russel Terrier breed (darn, I've been playing this thing every day for almost 3 months and haven't gotten the JR terrier yet...I got the Dalmatian by connecting with a friend). You cannot unlock either of these two breeds with trainer points unlike the others. Altogether including the rare breeds, there are 20 breeds in all.

Hope I helped!