Sign in to follow this  
Raichi

First Anime?

mine was misty ash and brock pikachu and togepi from pokemon on tv but video it was horsea ( iam 11 and my classmates say pokemon is for "TWERPS") GO Pokemon!

Pokemon. I watched it when I was really young e.e I also remember some of the animes I watched as a kid included Shaman King and Yu-Gi-Ho ;D

~Mew

Hm... I believe my first anime was either CardCaptor Sakura or Naruto. Or maybe Tokyo Mew Mew. I don't remember.

But the first anime person I saw was.... hmm.... um... Probably Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura. I don't know if it counts though, because I watched CCS when I was 6, and that was only about 2 or 3 episodes that I didn't watch all of.

So the first anime I watched ALL OF, and OBSESSIVELY was Naruto

and my first manga was Tokyo Mew Mew, that much I remember clearly!

Anime = Pokemon

Manga = Fruits Basket

:blink: First anime? Sailor Moon ... or Dragon Ball (not Z)? I think Sailor Moon.

My first manga waaas.... Pokemon. Because they were out of Sonic that day.

:) My first Japanese comic was Houshin Engi I think. Shinkouhyou is love... and so is Outenkun... ;)

I was such a nerd back then... :mametchi:

Probably Sailor Moon, then Pokemon then Yugioh then NARUTO!!! (<<<--- My current love xD)

But I didn't even know that anime existed until I looked naruto up on the internet and found all this stuff about, manga and anime and all that... then... (*coughYAOIcough*) xD

Pokémon. If not, then it had to be Digimon.

Same anime as Stereo. The early pokemon, rather than the later one. No offence, but I don't like the newer ones. :(

:wacko: TamagotchiGirl2007 :)

The first anime I watched was Naruto a year ago. I despised it. x] I had no idea what anime was before then, even with my online obsession of 4 years. (Which is EXTREMELY odd). I was asked if I had seen it, so I googled it and started watching it. I got to the third season before the cheesiness, awful characters, and repetitive, boring plot got to me.

Then I watched Death Note. Yes, there is hope for the psychological thrillers with Death Note's popularity. Yay.

EDIT:

Character? Umm..Naruto? x]

Edited by Shockwave

Same anime as Stereo. The early pokemon, rather than the later one. No offence, but I don't like the newer ones. :(

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

Neither do I. D:

Ash sounds like a dying old man in the newer Pokémon... I'm guessing he finally hit puberty.

Dragonball GT!=D =D =D =]

Edited by jessy1996

The first anime/manga that I got into was Fruits Basket. My good friend got me into it. Although I haven't finished reading or watching, I really like it. :lol:

Hamtaro, Sailor moon, Pokemon, then where I am now, Naruto! Ohh the character who got me hooked on Naruto... is Shikamaru Nara!!! X3

Temari Nara

I saw Inuyahsa when I was like... 6. And I saw that game and wanted it SO badly. xDD [The game was Inuyahsa: Fedual Fairytale. I love it. >;3]

Then Pokemon.

Then for mangta, I got shoen jumps, so yeah. [i still have one from July 2003! xDD]

Stereo:

xDD Wait, wasn't he a 13 or 14 year old in the series with Ash,Misty and Brock?

Brock's like... 18 or something. O_O Misty acts like a 2 year old [i was a 2 year once.XD]

Edited by Band Geek