First Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raichi

Reaction score
What character did you first see to get you into anime/manga? (I had trouble picking what section to put this in.)

Or, what anime did you first watch?

For me, the first character I saw was Matt from Death Note. <3 I was like 'Oh my god, who is that? He's hawt!' x3

Well, I went to the Philippines a lot when I was a kid so I got to watch anime a lot.

My first was probably Gate Keepers.

Or maybe it was Slayers, or Edens Bowey, or Love Hina, or Ultra Maniac.

I really can't remember xP

The first anime I've ever watched would be Ranma 1/2 when I was around 7 or 8. I don't know, somewhere around there xD

The first one I ever watched was Pokemon or Sailor Moon. I really can't remember.

Pokemon, then Naruto, and finally Ouran.

After thatm I watched Elfen Lied and Melancholoy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Probably Pokemon. I was attracted to Naruto by Sasuke, because my friend always made him sound so great. When I actually got hooked on it, I ended up hating Sasuke and liking Neji. xD

The first anime I EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER watched was NukuNuku: All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl. I was like five. :D I loved the giant pottery statue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clannad for anime, Deathnote for manga. <3

I enjoy them both. <3

Cecib :D

mine was misty ash and brock pikachu and togepi from pokemon on tv but video it was horsea ( iam 11 and my classmates say pokemon is for "TWERPS") GO Pokemon!

Pokemon. I watched it when I was really young e.e I also remember some of the animes I watched as a kid included Shaman King and Yu-Gi-Ho ;D

~Mew

Hm... I believe my first anime was either CardCaptor Sakura or Naruto. Or maybe Tokyo Mew Mew. I don't remember.

But the first anime person I saw was.... hmm.... um... Probably Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura. I don't know if it counts though, because I watched CCS when I was 6, and that was only about 2 or 3 episodes that I didn't watch all of.

So the first anime I watched ALL OF, and OBSESSIVELY was Naruto

and my first manga was Tokyo Mew Mew, that much I remember clearly!

Latest posts

Back