Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceSign

Reaction score
I normally trim my bangs when they get too long, and it'd been awhile, so I decided to trim them tonight.

I zoned out for like... .67 seconds, and I cut too short! My wonderful side bangs that took forever to grow are now minuscule regular sized side bangs ;.;

What should I do here!?

I would suggest visiting a hair stylist that can be able to turn it into something I'm sure you'll love.

If that's not an option at all - you can always try hair accessories to help the bangs look better to you.

I'm not sure - because I don't know how short they are or what they look like. But best of luck.

If it is terrible, then visit the hairstylist.

Or, use clips to clip them up. No bangs are better than bad bangs.

I know how you feel, if my bangs got cut as short as your saying I would die. D:

Tell you parents your mistake-

They may take you to a hair stylist to fix your messy hair.

I once did that, and my haircutter did an amazing job.

Give it a try, it might be worth it. 8D

Try some headbands out for a while. Or hats.

When I had horrible bangs, I wore my hair back until my bangs grew back.

It worked like magic. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always take some bobby pins and hold your bangs up into a nice poof until they grow back xD

That's what I did when I got my haircut

Buy an L wig. All your problems in life will be solved.
lolyes. Though my hair already looks like L'd without styling gel according to my friend xD

I would say chop them all off. I would xD

You could always take some bobby pins and hold your bangs up into a nice poof until they grow back xDThat's what I did when I got my haircut
Yeah. Similar to what I said. :angry:

An L wig would be awesome, but would it be practical? xD

I'm buying one too. Because even when I get my hair done on my birthday, it will never be the same.
I don't really have any further comments on that...

I'm all commented out. xD

EDIT: So is this post spam? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back