NOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
My V4 was great. She was normal, but then, I was so tired one night. I played with her in my bed, then i kind of dropped her in it. I rolled on top of her in the night. The screen went blank. And when I tried the reset button, pressed download, it showed my pyonkotchi 4 a sec then went on 2 low battery! it was fairlyy new too! Then when the screen was blank again, there was a buzzing noise! The buzzing noise squealed at one point. Then, when it stopped, i put in a new battery, pressed the reset button a dozen times, but nothing happened! Plzz help! Any other ideas? Its the best tama i had. I only hav a v3 now! :D

You might be able to fix it, because I have a really old V1 tam (its not THAT old, but still) and it wouldnt turn on either. I just kept working on it and working on it, almost to the point of crying, and it worked. :D Just take the battery in and out, hit reset alot, and it might work :)

It was probably that you rolled on it too hard. The pressure was probably too much for your tama. It happened to my v5 too. Sry about it. Hope you feel better.

I also hope you feel better. :D

Bubbles, not now.

Sounds like my v2s! But I didn't have them in bed and such... It just happend...

Try a new battery and hope it doesn't buzz... Mine still buzz. But it's not "broken" to say... They work now but the buzz is still there... kinda eary...

Otherwise I just don't know how it's happend. Don't worry, not you having it in bed was the issue. My v2s are still like new too.... I just wish they'd not kill battery and buzz.... :D

;)

If you let the battery die inside the Tama, data may be lost. The best thing to do when you have a low battery is to remove the battery immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back