Do you like Fred?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimigotchi10

Reaction score
So, Fred is a six year old with anger managment problems and is using his mothers video camera to record videos when he's not supposed to. He is actually played by a 15 year old boy named Lucas. Here are some of his awesomest videos:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

The first "season" was great. I love how it had like, no plot.

Now he actually has a point to his videos. So I stopped watching them. They fail.

I want to take a crowbar to his face.

I find smosh a LOT better. They are 50x funnier, actually mature enough to make decent videos, and are a lot more populer.

I want to take a crowbar to his face.I find smosh a LOT better. They are 50x funnier, actually mature enough to make decent videos, and are a lot more populer.
Actually, Fred is the most subscribed on youtube all time and comedians.

I want to take a crowbar to his face.I find smosh a LOT better. They are 50x funnier, actually mature enough to make decent videos, and are a lot more populer.
I have to disagree with the last comment. "Alot more popular" ?

Fred has many more subscribers than Smosh.

"we r 2 20 yeer young boys makin vidio"

that doesn't sound very mature does it?

I enjoy watching smosh's videos. But I had to make a comment on your last... Comment O_O'

Last edited by a moderator:
The first "season" was great. I love how it had like, no plot.Now he actually has a point to his videos. So I stopped watching them. They fail.
I LOVED the first ones but the second ones have kinda gone down hill a bit. :p

I still watch the new ones.

I do love the squirrel things though! XD

Exactly. It seems like he's milked it. As in, he's seen the opportunity to get something which wouldn't normally be funny, and speed it up, making it a tad funnier, but a lot more annoying, in my opinion.

I LOVED the first ones but the second ones have kinda gone down hill a bit. :blink:
I still watch the new ones.

I do love the squirrel things though! XD
Exactly what I was thinking.

The first ones were great, but here comes the second 'season', and all breaks up. I couldn't stop watching the first ones. It became and addiction-like thing for a while :D

Latest posts

Back