How many Tamagotchis do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Tamagotchis do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12-15

• 15-20

• 20-30

• 30-40

• More than 40

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

Reaction score
I wonder if thos with 40 or more can take care of all of em at once :)

A TamaParty!!

? ? ? You're only going as high as 40???

Last time I counted, I had much closer to 400. :) :D

This has become my obsession. So I frantically searched for cheaper prices. And I found the Taiwanese version of the Tamagotchi Plus for about $4.99 each. They have 4 buttons and I ordered 1 of them so far to see if it really does work with the other like it says. And if I like it.....then I will buy in bulk, keep a bunch, then sell the rest in an E-Bay store.....to pay off this expensive hobby! >.< Lol.

It's not going to pay to be a tightwad! ^_^

You just bought yourself a multi pet!

The new tama is going to cost you at the very least $15.

Now you have a new virtual pet in your collection, but it's not a tama plus.

Yeah, I know what they are...but the bulk idea of the fake ones.....out the window.....I'm buying Tamagotchi Plus from a new website I found for $20 each. That's pretty good. But they only sell in bulk, 10 or more per order. Shippind's cheaper when you buy that way too. And I said something like this in some other post, but anyways...I don't know which one it was....So here it goes again...I really want to see what's so great about the Multi-Pets....Why they suck so bad, post images on my site, and write some articles about them. And also solve the huge mystery about them, how to set the time! Lol.

I look forward to watching your site grow. It's so nice now design wise. I can't say I like logging in though. ^_^

You will also have to keep it up long after the fad is over. ^_^

Just remember that. It was really sad to see all those good tama sites disappear when they were not all the rage any more. People will always want to find a good informative and fun website.

I found only one site that I really liked a few years back. That virtual pets farm. It is still a fun site to look through but some of that info is not even close to being correct. The pictures are fun to look at though.

I made my site a lot like that one with a LOT of pictures. Don't forget to put in pictures. :p

I won't forget. I promise. Lol. I'm putting a whole bunch on as soon as I get my digital camera, which I'm hoping will be soon! :rolleyes:

erm

has the tamagotchi fad even started yet?

no one in england has gone crazy over them yet, not even in the big citys like london, i could easily walk into the toy stores and get as many as i wanted, without even queing...

im hopin it goes into a fad tho, then ill order me some more japanese plus's and sell em hahah :rolleyes:

I got my two Tamagotchi pets from my local toys R us. They seemed to have a lot in stock, but I managed to buy the last tama that was pink. The very next day when my boyfriend took me to choose another pet I noticed that a lot of the pets had been sold in just one day.

I am unsure if there is going to be a craze for them. I didn't even know about the new Tamagotchi pets until i saw one in the Gadget Store. Maybe there needs to be more publicity to start the craze off. As I remember in 1997 when they firet ever released Virtual Pets people went crazy for them simply because they were new and different and nothing like them had been see before.

i dont think the craze will come, but i think all the people who remember them from 7 years ago will want the new ones, the older people and teens, lil kids have too much stuff to do now, PS2 or a tama, wot u think they choose :rolleyes:

Yeah, most younger kids are really too spoiled now and will be unpatient with them. Younger generations.....*pif* lol :rolleyes:

Just two now.I'll have three tommorrow if UPS delivers on time.And many many more to come.

tamagotchis may not be so popular that people are standing in long lines,mobbing stores and being covered by the media,but they are certainly popular.

All the online stores are sold out as are every store in my area.They sell them as fast as they can get them in.

Hehe...I've got 4. But when I get my $50 (for making it through a very difficult school year with a 3.5-4.0 GPA) I'll go out Tama-hunting and buy more...

I've got 9 tamagotchis. 3 Connexions V1, 1 Connexion V2 , 2 Generation and 2fakes, but they're silly :blink:

i have a version 1 and 2. at this point my version 1 is on its 14th generation. ive had it 4 ages

Two Connections. I have three if you count the really old one I used to have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back