Sign in to follow this  
tamawho!!??

AC:WW for ds

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

SALLY MOVED! I DIDN'T EVEN GET HER PIC!!!!!! NOOO!! FIRST BLUEBEAR THEN CHEVRE AND NOW SALLY!!! WHO NEXT? GWEN!!?? I HOPE NOT!!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

SALLY MOVED! I DIDN'T EVEN GET HER PIC!!!!!! NOOO!! FIRST BLUEBEAR THEN CHEVRE AND NOW SALLY!!! WHO NEXT? GWEN!!?? I HOPE NOT!!

Did you know that you can check if an animal is leaving if you quickly look around your town each evening?

Just visit any of the houses that have their lights on (which means they're at home rather than wandering around town) after 9pm and see who is packed up to move.

Even if you forget to do it, the next time you play, just set the DS clock (not the ACWW clock) back one day to after 9pm, do the check around and then close down. You can then start up play again and adjust the DS clock back to the current, correct time.

It's so annoying when animals sneak out overnight - especially when they are a favorite :)

I lost Bill (duck=Jock) and Whitney (wolf=snooty) that way and I was devastated! :D

Managed to get another Whitney to move into my town and since then I have always checked the houses each evening :)

Did you know that you can check if an animal is leaving if you quickly look around your town each evening?

Just visit any of the houses that have their lights on (which means they're at home rather than wandering around town) after 9pm and see who is packed up to move.

Even if you forget to do it, the next time you play, just set the DS clock (not the ACWW clock) back one day to after 9pm, do the check around and then close down. You can then start up play again and adjust the DS clock back to the current, correct time.

It's so annoying when animals sneak out overnight - especially when they are a favorite :P

I lost Bill (duck=Jock) and Whitney (wolf=snooty) that way and I was devastated! :D

Managed to get another Whitney to move into my town and since then I have always checked the houses each evening :P

Well my dumb puppy chewed my DS charger up and my DS was dead so I couldn't! *cries*

But good news! AURORA MOVED IN TODAY!! YAY!!! I LOVE AURORA!

Kody has now moved out.

..DS is now at my Granny and Grandad's house.

.. and it's La Di Day tommorow.

No!No!No!

Olivia moved out!My bff moved out!

Now im stuck with annoying lily as my friend because i have no one else that is nice

Kitt moved in

I dont like her,she calls my child just cause im smaller than her

Edit by TamaMum: (double post - merged together) You can use the edit button to add comments to your replies instead of posting another reply ;)

Edited by TamaMum

I dont like her,she calls my child just cause im smaller than her

She calls everyone that - because it is her standard catchphrase :(

I used to have Kitt in my town too. She was pretty nice for a snooty animal personality ;)

I reset and while ago; and I got Queenie! OMG, she is my fave. I will never let her move. I'm trying to get her pic right now, which is kind of hard because she won't give me it. She says she gives her photo to people who she's friends with, and then said "Strange, huh?" and walked away.

I reset and while ago; and I got Queenie! OMG, she is my fave. I will never let her move. I'm trying to get her pic right now, which is kind of hard because she won't give me it. She says she gives her photo to people who she's friends with, and then said "Strange, huh?" and walked away.

That reply means that your friendship level is not high enough yet for her to give you her pic.

You need to write more letters to her (with the word friend mentioned a few times). Try writing three or four letters in a row to her - post them all at the same time and then wander around town until she calls out to you and wants to say something.

It might help :)

I have, and she's given me a whole bunch of call outs but none of them helped, she has gotten many letters and I've gotten responses. With gifts.

EDIT: I did it! I finally got her pic! Wheeee!

*Deep Breath*

Kid Cat moved in.

Pecan moved and I'm now waiting for someone else to move.

Sarah8: I also had Kitt in my town ages ago and she called me My Child.

Well,

Savannah gave me her Pic!!

I also Payed of my mortgage last night. I know have a 3-Story House! Yay!!

Well Goose moved out, Stitches moved in :furawatchi:)))))))

And Tiffany moved out, Buck moved in :()

Oh nooo!! Gwen wants to move! GWEN YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE SO UNPACK ALL YOUR STUFF!!!

Alli moved in. She's an Alligator.

She kinda scares me.

She's snooty.

Daisy the dog moved out and Caroline the squirel moved in! I Love Caroline!!!!!!

Well, Kid Cat has moved out now.

I didn't like him much.

I really hope someone nice moves in like Mitzi!!

I now have:

Filbert-Blue Chipmunk. Currently: Sick.

Alli-Blue Alligator. Currently: Asking me for Brown Furniture.

Tangy-Yellow Cat. Currently: Asking me for Orange Furniture(Which I can't find)

Savannah-White Horse. Currently: Asking me for White Furniture.

Elmer-Brown Horse. Currently: Challenging me to find a Walking Stick.

Melba-Brown Koala. Currently: Telling me all about Gardening and Flowers.

Gaston-Yellow Bunny. Currently: Challenging me to find a Pill Bug.

How do you find a Pill Bug?

I can't find one.

Also, I won the Fishing Tourney Yesterday by finding a 47,0 inches Sea Bass!

Edited by TAMAGIRL2008