Who's your favorite Band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of any Rock/Metal bands, my favorite would have to be HIM.

Personally, I don't believe the Jonas Brothers should or ever will be classified as a rock or metal band. It's against nature.

Right now? Faber Drive. <3

(sorry I just read the "rock or metal" part xD I don't think Faber Drive is classified as that??)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the fact that I don't like the Jonas Brothers, but really the fact that I don't think they would be considered rock. Even Burnin' Up seems like pop to me. Maybe it's just because I've fallen into a habit of listening to heavier music, I don't know.

Oh my. It is considered Pop-Rock. ._.

Well, I was thinkin' of burnin up by the jobros when i wrote it, but... c'mon i can understand if people don't like the JoBros, but please, It still is considered rock or slowER rock -_-
Actually its Rock/Pop.

My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, Anthrax, Smashing Pumpkins! Yeah!

Nightwish, Kamelot, Iron Maiden, Metallica (you forgot Metallica, you fool!), Sonata Arcitca..

And then basically every punk rock band that has ever lived.

XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh their not really rock but, Metro Station. And, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace(Seen them in concert<3), Staind(Seen them in concert<3), and much more.

OMG I DIDN'T PUT METALLICA ON THE LIST!?!?!?!! I'M PUTTING IT ON RIGHT NOW IT I CAN!!!!!

And since the JoBros are rock AND pop, it's still half rock so i figured i'd put it on because some people like the JoBros.

Probably Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, or Linkin Park.

But I'll pick FOB. *votes*

I can't pick. I like three of the bands on that list.

You forgot Breaking Benjamin! argh.

I not voting DD:

Latest posts

Back