I GOTTA SAY SOMETHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
Ugh... I gotta say this! ^_^ It has gone too far...

So! This forum is full of topics, like, "Am I too old" or "Are they too childish"... Something like that.

Tamagotchis are virtual PETS. Are PETS childish? Are PETS geeky? Are PETS girlish?! Come on! You can have a Tamagotchi. No matter are you a boy or a girl, or how old are you. :) Just be the one you want to be and have a Tamagotchi, if you want one.

So that is what I wanted to say. I hope this is in a right place and this doesn't get removed.

Thank you for reading this post! :D

totally agree :bows:

I cannot really understand the question either (that of whether someone is too old or not. moreover, it is often asked by teenagers and ppl in their 10s... having oneself as an example is never too appealing, but I must say I'm 24, and never asked myself the question of whether I'm too old or not, nor did I start to think about it when others asked me the same). I think it is one's own choice what they are into, what they do in their spare time, and what hobby, fanatism or anything else they choose to have, regardless of age. if one has an obsession towards them, having tamagotchis is one possibility. if someone else is into collecting teddy bears, that's OK too. or Barbie dolls, or My Little Ponies, and spending their spare time combing their hair. or... empty beer cans. such things are by no means age-related.

not to mention such threads often contain something like "according to my friends" or "my parents say" - come on! it's you, not your friends! what do you know, what can you be sure of if you're not even sure of yourself? don't take anything for granted just because someone else says or suggests it, that someone is definitely not you. if one feels too old they will just stop playing with tamas, simple as that. caring for them will no more be interesting, and other things will take their place. but until this doesn't come from the inside, from an own thought, but from the outside, from others' suggestion and comments, giving tamas (or anything) up is not really a smart thing to do imho. those who are important will accept this liking of tamas as they will also accept anything else (of course I am talking about things within a certain category. I by no means encourage you to take drugs and make your friends and family accept your way of life like that, I by no means say if they are true friends they definitely will. no, it's not like that, it's another story. sorry for the harsh example), and those who will not be able to accept it, well, they cannot really be regarded as either caring or important, for they like you for something you are not.

guess I'm in such a love-and-peace mood today, sorry for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
FINNALY!

Yes I totally agree, and plus your asking a commnuity of tama fans!, Of course your gonna get, "No, your not to old for tamas!"

Love,

#Phantom#

AMEN! and thats all I have to say :huh:

(ps: I'm your tamagotchi, so happy that you love me~ LOVE THAT SONG!)

Yes!

Finally, someone actually understands :(

so I hope the people that usually posts those kinds of topics are going to or have read this, becuz they need to understand =]

(and BuddiLuvsYew...I love that song too! :( ,I thought that no one else heard of that song or just never took the chance to listen to it, but yay!We love the same thing =3)

~Colors

Very good point :unsure:

Seriously, some boys in my class would love to have a tamagotchi but think it's too "girly", and think that some boys would tease them, and that's happened. It really annoyed me. x(

Thanks for this encouraging post ;)

There will always be people who are more sensitive to criticism from others. That's just life :D

So there will always be people who ask if anyone else thinks they are too old for Tamagotchis.

I understand why you feel the need to say something about it, but that won't stop it happening ;)

Some people are more insecure about playing with Tamagotchis, mainly in public.

Then again, it is that if you're wondering about, somebody's probably already beat you to posting it, so they should search it and find what other people think. It's much quicker and easier, as well.

i hate when people tell my I'm too old to be playing with a tamagotchi. |:

My classmate is 15 and he does graffiti and drives. Both things are illegal, because he's underaged for driving, but I don't say anything about him "being too young to drive" =__=;

It's not really the same examples, but I don't think there's really an age limit to things that you enjoy. Sure, I'm 15 and I still love pokemon, what's wrong with that?

Yeah.People may loose intrest,but they still can use TT.It's not like if they loose intrest that they leave TT.They still can.We don't need the topics spamming all over the place.You don't like tamas?Oh,cool.Ok lets get back on the subject.

i totaly agree, u r nevr to old for a tamagotchi, it is a pet/game, nd u nevr get to old for anythin like tht.

i am 19 nd a still ply with thn at uni nd i dont care if my mates slag me(thy do all the time), if u evn hav the thot tht u r too old to ply with thm thn stop plying with thm nd stop puttin up stupid polls or wht evr.

tamas r 4 evry1 to ply with old and young

I don't care what people say.

2 of my aunts told me I was too old last week when they saw me with my familitchi version, but I didn't care. I went out and bought a music star anyways

So, is all I say, who cares what people think about you. Your just living your life

and find interest in different things so what if your 30yrs old or older for all I know, it's

about what you think, what you care about. Not someones childish inappropriate opinion

on what they think of you. I had 5 tamagotchi's, started with a v2, and a v3, in 6th grade my v3 was stolen I got another one, then a v4 and v.5 lost my other v3 and v4 when i moved and now only have v4.5 and v5 :/

I want to get the other versions liek the angelgotchi but it will be awhile

all you can do is ignore them, or say something that could possible make them back off you.

There will always be people who are more sensitive to criticism from others. That's just life :furawatchi:
So there will always be people who ask if anyone else thinks they are too old for Tamagotchis.

I understand why you feel the need to say something about it, but that won't stop it happening :D
""""There will always be people who are more sensitive to criticism from others. That's just life ;) """"

I agree with you. You cant be too old for Tv, an ipod, a computer, so why can you be too told for a tamagotchi? Just because mostly children play with tamagotchi's, is there any law or document saying that tamas are ONLY meant for children, and that its illegal for an adult to play? Nope, not one! So all of those tama adoring grown-ups, come out of your shell and play play play! -Gammagal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back