Tama safekeeping tips for campers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
I'm going on school camp next week! :D And I'm just gonna brainstorm some tips for you fellow TamaTalkative TamaTalkers :p :

Places to keep your Tamas:

The container where you store your cell phone, torch, and/or other electronic devices.

A separate small, compact container you place in a larger bag

If you bring a pencil case (e.g. to write a journal), this is also a good place, but make sure it is clean so no eraser crumbs or pencil sharpenings can damage your Tama :p

Places NOT to keep your Tamas:

Inside your sleeping bag - they may get lost inside it.

Toiletries bag - well, unless you want to get soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, body wash and whatever other liquids I can think of all over your Tamas! There is a chance that the lid may come loose and open and... yeah... ;) And no, there'll be no way you can put it with your swimsuit if it's an aquatics camp. If you don't learn it this way, you'll learn it the other (hard) way! :p

In a pocket - your Tama may either stay in it, slip out of it or end up in the washing machine :p

Pillow case is probably not a good idea either.

And if Tamas are not allowed on your camp and you really want to take it, make sure you don't put them in obvious places where the teachers will sure check ;)

Other important info:

-If you go out on, say, a hike, it's best not to take your Tamas with you. Leave it at the campsite with your other belongings. Optionally, you can also bring your Tama in a compact bag. And good thing to not play with Tamas or anything else while you're walking - remember it's not your own backyard. Before you know it you could be stepping on a snake, so watch your surroundings carefully!

-Do NOT expose your Tamas near water.

-On group camps, to avoid your Tamas being stolen, it is best to only let trusted people know that you have brought your Tamas to camp with you.

That's all for now! :)

TS

neat, i really dont think i would be going camping but theese are also good ideas for if your goind on a trip like a vacation or sumtin

Last edited by a moderator:
why so many quotes? Anyway i got some:

Places to keep your tama

1.) In a phany pack(be careful that it doesn't get crused with all the other things around it)

2.) UNDER a LIGHT pillow

Places to not keep your tama

1.) On a pillow( it could get stollen)

2.) In your pocket( you might fall into a stream while trying to cross it)

3.) Near a going fire( if you get up to pee or something)

Very smart tips! I don't go camping too often but I will keep these things in mind. The fanny pack would work if you put your tama into a plastic baggie with a zip-lock seal. Keep the sound on or pause it, depending on what you are going to be doing at the time.

Thank u! My family & i always go camping once a yr and its heartbreaking to leave my tama behind. (My parents h8t tamas and will take 'em away if they see 'em) :-(

I don't ever plan on going camping, but these tips are helpful :kusatchi:

Latest posts

Back