Funny Moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverEnding A.B.Y.S.S.

Reaction score
I have a few.

One time, the kid I like asked me out for a "study.. er, uhm, date?" (Direct quote ;3) and he threw up from nervousness, after I said yes, of course. His sister still torments me about it.

Another time, same kid, I went over his house (For homework.) and ended up staying for dinner (workings of his 9 year old sister, my moms number, and my cell phone. xDD) and he left for like, 8 minutes to go tell his brother something, and me and his 9 year old sister hijacked his hijacked truck, in his video game.. xDDD

When he came back, we spazzed though, xDD She dropped teh controller and I yelled "ELIZABETH!!!" (Don't. Ask.)

And we told him what we did, and he asked if we died, and we said no, but we killed half of your guys, and he was like "O-----------------o Impressive -laughs-"

He also offered to let me bust down a door in starwars, :D

Oohh! Last one, before he was going to leave, ge gets up, turns around and says, "Sure you will be ok?" I was all, "Yeah, Thanks Nick.. -blush- But seriously, the only person around, is Maria, and I'm pretty sure she won't hurt me." he was all "... Ok, but if anyone comes, shut the doors." I was all, '"Then Take Elizabeth and run?!" xDDD

Soooo.. any funny moments?

Yeah. Today I had two. D:

The first was when my math teacher made us pair up for reflections. Of course...she paired me up with the guy I like and I got really nervous. So I started laughing like an idiot. xD When in doubt laugh it out!~

Then this nerd said..."You want to study together? I got an A- so I could help you." And I said: "I got an A+ so I'll be ok" :x I tried not to sound rude. But it was more embarassing for him.

The hottest guy i've ever seen was checking me out and I walked towards the entrance of the mall and I thought the door was push and ended up slamming into the door and he laughed and walked off, then I saw him again at my brothers golf training x.x and he laughed at me again. We are friends now but he will never let me forget!

Last year the guy I liked was sitting in front of me in English. The teacher was talking about some random thing, probably some sort of assignment, then the guy I liked turned around and stole my book. The moments after that were so funny. The teacher caught him and made him put it back, and everyone laughed.

Also last year, there was a new girl in our English class, and we all had to introduce ourselves and say something that we like doing or something interesting. This one guy who I am nearly certain liked me then, said "My name is __ and I love to laugh at Jess!"

Doesn't sound funny when its typed, but gawd it was funny as.

FINALLY. I've been looking for this kind of topic. xD

My crush is hilarious, and is always cracking jokes or making people (like myself) laugh.

Yesterday, while waiting in the hallway for our art teacher, my crush (let's call him B ) stood beside me. Suddenly, he pointed to this little kid wearing blue and yelled out, "SMURF!", so I bursted out laughing. We then got into this conversation about how he called these kids a smurf the other day, and then their mom chased him down the street. xD

During art class, he sits at my table. We were supposed to be drawing and coloring leaves, but instead we were both coloring our hands. I colored mine blue, so I could be a smurf. B did the same, but colored his other hand purple. "Now I'm barney!" he told me. I laughed, then colored my other hand white. "Well, I'm frosty the snowman." I said, but he convinced me into being Snow White. It was his birthday, so someone must have drugged his cake because he was sooo hyper. It was very cute to watch him make funny faces, and act flirty. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea my ex and I used to sit with each other last year in Science and I needed help on a paper so I scooted closer to him and said cutely " Could you help-" BOOM! I fell out of the chair and we laughed I said sorry because my butt hit his arm lol. That same week I needed help again so I scooted over again and my chair made a farting noise he looked at me and I was like it was the chair I swear! XD Gosh I miss that boy.

In band, Scott almost sat on my lap. xD I was about to sit in the seat he was going to sit in, and he was about to sit in that seat too. >o< So I moved. xD

OMG. xD Today, we saw the smurf again. It was hilarious. He came into our class randomly, and me and my crush both screamed out, "SMURF!" and began laughing so hard we were crying. :)

OMG that totally happened to me once. I was at some store and I thought a pull was a push so I slammed into it. I'm such a spaz.

Well in year 5 I liked a guy but he moved school and never saw him again. He at that time was shorter than me and i'm short as now let alone back then.

But mum took me to the supermarket today and I saw him. I'm like Whoa! Is that Sean?? He's well over 6 foot now (Me - 4.9) and he came over to me and said "Omigosh, Its Michelle McShorty! Remember me??" And i'm like "Yup. You gave me a kitten how could I forget you??" And hes like "Ahh yes, Mia. And I see you haven't gotten any taller hahaha" I giggled then frowned "What are you implying??" "That your short and always will be, SHAME! You got told by a tall person" and i'm like "WEll big feet, bigger ego" and he grabbed my phone off me and held it just above his head while i jumped up and down trying to reach it but missed my landing a toppled the pryrimid of toilet paper.

He laughed and walked off.

Ahh the shame

These aren't really from guys I like, but guys that like me. Uhuhm..

Yesterday morning, Shane was grinning at me and came up to me and started whispering something, and all I caught was, "Will you suck my.." And I yelled no and hid behind Tara, because he usually says all kinds of perverted things to me.. Later he came up to me and was like, "I was going to say blood." He read my Weekly World News story about me turning into a vampire. Then he laughed at me for jumping to conclusions. Awkward. ;~;

Geiry sent me a secret admirer note that spelled my name wrong and had hearts for eyes on the smiley faces. Oh dear. Mark also got Nicole to ask me out for him, but he didn't know my name and refferred to me as "your friend" to her.

I'll be replacing the names with letters. Mine are more embarassing than funny. Oh well, I've lost my dignity many times. This probably won't make a difference lol

Well once, a guy I used to like was babysitting with me. We were babysitting a 6 year-old I'll be calling E. I guess my strap was showing, because E shouted out "Hey! My mom has the same bra as you!!" @_@

S's (The guy I'm currently eyeing) friends are kinda physical, so they push me and S around a lot (I hang out with Sam and his friends). Once day, Z pushed me into S and he caught be around my waist before I fell backward. C wouldn't let us forget it, and kept saying things like "(Full name here)! Trying something there?" ^_^

My friend J buts in my business all the time. A few days ago, she asked S if he loved me. Clearly, S was a little creeped out, so he said maybe. J screamed and ran to me and told me what he said. Meanwhile, I was looking over J's head, and S drew a heart with his fingers x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. I sit next to this girl that I kinda like. Let's call her J. We were sitting in our seats waiting for class to start, and I was bored. I took J's pencil case and put it on the floor. She saw what I did and knocked my binders and books on the floor. I pushed J's books and they fell on the floor. Before you knew it, we were in a pile of books laughing like crazy.

That's our way of flirting. xD

lol to all.....

ya we were running away from this girl called kathrien (dont know why) and i went down the feild satirs to see if she was there ans when i went down she was hidding in some trees so i ran i up the stairs and nearly fell

but i didnt then i was screaming and running with a bunch of freinds including -|weirdie if you no him i no him in real

life and another would be..........the country dance i ran around the gym and all outside screaming....."ITS A FULL MOON WEREWOLVES ARE COMING WEREWOLVES ARE COMING!!!!!" luckily it wasnt skool time so i didnt get detention i would of though for the 30th time im a rebal ^_^

Well... I don't know if this would count as "funny", but it was an awesome moment.

Okay, this is about Troy, BEFORE we were bf/gf and I didn't know he liked me but I liked him.

Okay Trevor, his lil' brother, was teasing Troy and stuff because, well, he was kinda showing off and stuff. I could tell, and so could Trevor. Anyways, while Troy is saying stuff, Trevor bursts out "hey why don't you stop trying to show off for your girlfriend". Troy didn't say anything. He just blushed. Then I said the STUPIDEST thing. "no, not yet." We were in the water so I smacked myself in the head and went under water. I came up and said "forget that".

Another time, Troy got my phone and looked at pics of me and my friends and was talking about how not pretty they were. Then I saw him looking at a pic of me and I snatched the phone from him and said "hey don't look at that! you'll go blind!" he just laughed and said "how?" and I looked at the phone to make sure it WAS me and not my friend. It was me. I said "because I'm not pretty" and he put his arm around my waist and kissed me on the lips, he then said said "yes you are". I didn't say anything. I turned around and smiled real big. I was soo happy. Plus that night I spent the night at their house. I was soo sad that he had to leave early in the morning. In fact, this is kinda weird for me, but he was walking to the room I was staying in. his footsteps weren't even that loud, but they woke me up. He pretended to grab something but he was looking right at me the whole time and he didn't get anything. He didn't know I was awake. I wished I'd ave gotten up instead of went back to sleep ^_^

He was joking with me about maybe getting a kiss at the dance while we were in FACS, and it ended in something like, "You don't like me that much." But he insisted that he did, and if I were to ask him out that he would say yes.. So I asked him why he hadn't asked me out yet, and all he said was, "Sharp objects in the immediate area.." Then I felt bad and gave him a hug.

He eventually did ask me out, but I told him we would have to see after the dance. Although chances are he'll say something obnoxious to me while he's with his friends and I'll go be angry in the girls bathroom.

He forgot his belt one day and we were in the tech room in the morning, and I pointed out his lovely hot pink boxers. He said he knew I secretly liked it.

ok, our school offers an option that some kids can eat outside each day. So, me and my friend decided to sign up for it. As it turns out, my crush and his 2 friends were eating with us! as it also turns out, it was freezing! Ne way, the first funny thing was we were all eating, and one of his friends burped. I can ttyl top that I thought so i just let one out. (i'm a big tomboy)

my crush said "nice one!" Funny happening numero two was that after we ate, we still had time left. so my friend and i decided to teach the boys softball pitches. it was hopeless. they asked the stupidest questions. after, the just talk a whole lot about skateboarding. (My school is full of sk8rs) it was SO funny to see them try to do these tricks without a skateboard. it was a great lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back