Halloween Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceSign

Reaction score
Well, the Halloween Party for School is in 3 days, and I still don't have a costume.

I am wanting to be a (formal-ish) princess, but I know if I go out to like, Target, all they will have is Disney!

Any ideas on how to get a Nice dress?

Thanks a ton in advance.

P.S.: My crush might be working the Haunted House (Which guarantees I am going xD) so, I need to look good.

you could try hot topic, here's their site, look in their costumes, if they dont have what you want, maybe they might have something better. If you need it really quick, you may want to look on the site and actually buy it at the store instead order online. hope that helps :lol:

www.hottopic.com

What I don't like is, I find a nice dress (Doubles as a Christmas dress/Thanksgiving dress) and it is $50+!

I like this one Just go to Claires and buy a crown, and Bam, I'm done, maybe some nice shoes (Coughonlyhastennisshoescough) and we are done! See? Only 60$ or so, but My family.. eehhh, you know?

Um....O_O then why did you post this topic? you basically answered your own question/problem O_O;
Not really. I was Saying thaty I liked that one, but it cost TOO MUCH.

kthx.

I dressed as a princess one year for halloween once upon a time and I used a really pretty, long, flowing to my ankles night gown that looked a lot like a princess's dress you'd see in a fairytale and got a dollar store Tiara and it worked out great! Perhaps try that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back