What do you do on weekend :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep in, eat, watch TV, and go online. Sounds unhealthy, but that's what they're there for.

Occasionally I'll have a friend over or go to a friend's house, but I haven't done that in months because we've all been busy and two days seems to go a lot faster than it really should this year. :/

I go over to my cousin's house and have a great time and party ;) My boyfriend comes along with us so I end up spending so much time with him x3

On saturday I do my paper round with my baby dog, then just laze about.

Sundays I either go out with my friends or have coffee with mum and other family and take my brother to golf training.

But this weekend we are going to mess up my brothers birthday party!

That may sound evil but he did it to us and we end up laughing at each other and have fun so its not evil

well i usually go to my cousins house..this weekend my sister and parents are going to a cruise and my cousin is going to take care of me! ^_^

I love her! =]

Every other Saturday, I go partying. xD No, seriously. There is a dance/party I go to every other Saturday night.

But other than that, I'll laze about at home. Weekends are for relaxing, usually.

ughh today is friday/24/08 no school for the weekend so............................. i think ill doze off ^_^

When I'm at school, on saturday I have school then a match then a social. On sunday I have chapel, and just laze about watch movies and facebook all day.

at home, go shopping take dogs out for a walk facebook and watch movies, <_<

I like to:

-get together with friends and go see a movie or shop or something

-host a sleepover, watch a chick flick with tons of popcorn & hot chocolate

-go on the computer (go on Tamatalk & email all my friends, go on MSN)

-shop for clothes!!

-experiment with new clothes, hair, make-up (at the moment i'm learning how to do eyeliner)

-go to Church on Sunday (get together with church friends + praise God!)

-write to my friends back in England

-stay up late on the phone!!

Yep, that's about it! <_<

I tried to party once.

[words of wisdom]

I cannot dance.

At all.

Even in a room of antisocials, nerds, and geeks, I was the geekiest one there.

;-;

I sleep in, eat, watch TV, and go online. Sounds unhealthy, but that's what they're there for.Occasionally I'll have a friend over or go to a friend's house, but I haven't done that in months because we've all been busy and two days seems to go a lot faster than it really should this year. :/
Same. We never get to hang out outside of school because somebody's always busy. :|

But we're going to the movies today. It'll be the first time we've all hung out since like August, before school, not counting a birthday party.

But yeah, I occasionally party with my friends. :]

Use the computer, homework, walk my dog, talk, sleep in, eat. A lot of random weekendish stuff, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back