Look! O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxygirl26

Reaction score
Okay, so I was just reading about this one Tama named Aaron that was 145 days old!

And he died from neglect.. so... is it possible for it to be older? I THINK SO!

I think that someone should start a mini project, and see how old a tama can really get! (with perfect care of course)

If your interested, just post on here!

Thanks, bye!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

What version was it?

The age counter of a Tamagotchi stops counting at 99, but it can go higher. Tamagotchi Connections do not die of old age ^_^

So when its already reached 99 you just count the days instead of just having your tama do it.

I might do it...maybe

i had a v3 named pip that lived to a hundred and thirty something ;) they can live a long, long time past 99...

You are thinking of the V3 tama called Aaron that Kyliesmum raised a couple of years ago.

Here's the link to her blog: https://www.blogagotchi.com/kyliesmum2/

If you scroll down you will see her mention Aaron.

Of course it is possible to get a tamagotchi older :)

Aaron would have been older except for the accidental neglect due to one hour different time zone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its true Tamagotchi-4-life. Tamagotchis don't die of old age. So yes, she is right. Your tama won't get married if you don't want it to.

ps Tama-mum even posted a link to the blog. how could you just deny the evidence?

Hmm... I might just be interested in this sort of thing! Once, I had an Oldie tam who was 40 days old, but then I got bored and took the battery out. If I put it back in though she would still be 40! Maybe I could try to beat this score of 145 days? But I would have to know which version it was; mine is a v4.5.

Like TamaMum said, I think you're thinking of Kyliesmum's (a member here) Tamagotchi ;)

As long as great care is taken, anyone can manage to get a tamagotchi up to this age, or even further :)

Thats cool!
I've never seen a tama that old...

Thats why it's cool!
Same!

The oldest I'd ever seen or heard of before this was my tamagotchi, who lived 'till he was 38 :p

When I heard about Kyliesmum's tamagotchi, I couldn't believe it!

I think I may Try this Project on my V4. Raising my first Oldie will be fun.

I'll set to work. Well, It IS Possible because my Brother's Tamagotchi Became an Oldie and Lived to 20!

I haventever got any of mine past 10-13, cuz they always get married, but it IS POSSIBLE to get them to 99 and beyond. i had a freinds that had one that was on the 99th gen and 99yrs old.. 0.o

hey thats cool in all but in the directions it says that if they cant find a mate that they will turn into the old people and get married to the oppisite gender of the old people and have a baby that turnes imitiatly into they other oldie thats waayyyyyyyy hard to get and thats the only way to get them and thats why i wonder how did that get that old. ROCK ON! :furawatchi:

hey im trying that now!!!!! im trying it on a v1 and a v4.5 just in case!!! i have a while to go but i think i can do it!!!!! my brother is trying too but he always forgets to pase his tamas!!! :angry: also if you look at my v1 diery blog i'll be posting about this project offen!!!!! :hitodetchi: :) :)

aha awesome everybbody!

i'm so proud of everyone thats trying this!

yayayayayyaya!!!

:furawatchi: :p :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back