Christmas..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa121

Reaction score
Bit early to think about xmas?

I know, I know. But when I have nothing to think about, I think about a ridicoulus (sp?) christmas list.

haha, what would you like to get for christmas?

I'm getting an electric guitar in place of meh acustic one. ;3 I can't wait. -spwee-
Awesome. :]

Christmas:

DINOSAUR SUSPENDERS!!! YEAH D<

Gemeinhardt Alto Flute*Gets Shot*

I want to ask my BD if I can play [Yamaha]Bass Trombone for Jazz in place of Tenor trombone, because I always wanted to do Tuba for Jazz[They can play in Jazz!], but he wouldn't let me, and I asked him I could do tenor. My friend[online] told me she plays Bass Trombone for Jazz and it's awesome. Plus, Trombone is life. <3 [That'll probably be a week before christmas, but I don't know if the high school has Bass Trombones]And NO, he hopefully won't have to buy it for I'll cry.

"I say a little prayer for You" Wind esemble piece

Yamaha Great Bass Recorder

Yamaha Cello

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. :]
Christmas:

DINOSAUR SUSPENDERS!!! YEAH D<

Gemeinhardt Alto Flute*Gets Shot*

I want to ask my BD if I can play [Yamaha]Bass Trombone for Jazz in place of Tenor trombone, because I always wanted to do Tuba for Jazz[They can play in Jazz!], but he wouldn't let me, and I asked him I could do tenor. My friend[online] told me she plays Bass Trombone for Jazz and it's awesome. Plus, Trombone is life. <3 [That'll probably be a week before christmas, but I don't know if the high school has Bass Trombones]And NO, he hopefully won't have to buy it for I'll cry.

"I say a little prayer for You" Wind esemble piece

Yamaha Great Bass Recorder

Yamaha Cello
:( Wow you are a very dedicated musician!!

For Christmas this year I've been a good girl! <_< So hopefully, I might get...

-iTouch (hopefully they'll come out with pink ones by then!)

-make-up (i like blushers the best)

-clothes (i like wearing baby blue, pink, white, green, yellow and red, but never grey or black!)

-money (woop woop!)

I'll probably think of some more by the time Crimbo comes!!!

~bratztroxg

A new phone, a new mac notebook, money, another ipod.... The only thing I really want is a new phone. My pink razr sucks @&& man. Well, that and money. I'm broke.

I would like a tiffany and co necklace and a blackberry :huh:

thats it really.

no idea :huh: i want some stuff that is only avialable online but my mums getting vouchers!so Im stuck but im thinking a new phone I hate mine!

List in making:

1. Tamagotchi Color

2. iPhone

3. Cupcake Maker 8D

..That's all I have for now.

Cecib :huh:

I'm getting an electric guitar in place of meh acustic one. ;3 I can't wait. -spwee-
I would also love a new Tamagotchi off of eBay (currently undecided what to ask for specifically...) and some anime plushies. -hugs plush-

Clothes would be AMAZING. I love to shop at dELiA*s. I need some money to do some serious shopping there.

Books are great. I still need The Host, all the books in the Maximum Ride series, some manga...

Oh, and iTunes giftcards. :)

Nothing. I got a $1,000 Laptop [but that was with software and crap] for my Birthday a week ago And my parents said I would not get alot for Christmas because of that. But its all worth it =]

Clothes would be AMAZING. I love to shop at dELiA*s. I need some money to do some
I first heard or dElia*s a week ago, I got a catalouge in the mail. I want the Viva Victorian bedset, but it doesn't match my room.

BTW I'm talking about Chanuka for me, NOT x-mas

Last edited by a moderator:
^_^ Wow you are a very dedicated musician!!
I am. *Points at avatar.*

I like...seriously want that Great Bass. <3 I need to hear an audio file. :]

And I also want skinny jeans...But mostly instruments. xDDD

And maybe an oboe. xDD

But probably not. <///3

Mm.. Haven't thought about it much..

I'd like:

•to be able to go to this Chinese camp this summer :3

•more fleece: I'm going through a phase of wanted to make everything out of fleece

•clothes

•black-grey eye shadow pallet

•money I guess

I'll be content with whatever they decide. :}

I actually celebrate Hannukah, so for that I want a laptop, a Hollister and Pink gift card, a camera, and DVD or something??? But I know I won't get all that. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back