Maybe no tamagotchi V6, possibly color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMGClover92

Reaction score
Ok so I sent an email to bandai yesterday, and this is what i received this morning:

Q: Is there going to be a version 6 tamagotchi released next year?

A: Thank you for your support of Tamagotchi Connection brand. There are no plans at this time for a V6 but we may have some other exciting properties being released next year for Tamagotchi. Stay posted to www.bandai.com or www.tamagotchi.com later this year for any potential updates.

Im so exited could it be the tamagotchi color?

Their response is typical. Don't read anything into it that isn't there. Remember last spring? Everyone said "V5.5" but when it arrived it came as the "V5 Celebrity." Their "exciting properties" could be the TamaWalkie.

Last edited by a moderator:
i emailed bandai and they pretty much said they have no idea what im talking about. they said: "Thank you for your concern with Tamagotchi. Although, there is no plan for a "Tamawalkie". hmph...

The Tamagotchi Color is out in Japan (i think) and if it sells quick Bandai will probably make more and sell them worldwide! Bandai's is at the moment probably thinking of another Tamagotchi accessory like the mp3's.

The color-screen Tamagotchi (TMGC+Color) won't be widely available until November 22. (There will be a one-day special sales event on November 16, at TamaDepa - the Tamagotchi-only shop in Tokyo.)

lol sounds cool

Last edited by a moderator:
The color-screen Tamagotchi (TMGC+Color) won't be widely available until November 22. (There will be a one-day special sales event on November 16, at TamaDepa - the Tamagotchi-only shop in Tokyo.)
YAY FOR TAMA COLOR!! I really ALWAYS wanted a tam with color! *Screams*

i don't think the exciting properties are the Tamagotchi Colour. That's a japan exclusive at the moment. I don't think it's the TamaWalkie, either. Thats supposed to be a part of the Gotchi Gear lineup. It's probably the Music Star.

I'll bet anything that it is the music star. Grr. Stupid interest groups that don't include us!

what is bandai's email? Where can you find it? I bet if we start something where all of us email bandai about the tamagotchi color plus then they MIGHT HAVE A CLUE THAT WE WANT COLOR!!! Ugh... So, could someone tell me thier email?

^ Justgo to Bandai.com, then Customer Services, then Contact.

And, there you go :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back