What's The Reason?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
What's the reason for your Username, avatar, and siggy? just wondering

Username

In the anime Inuyasha, one of my fav characters is named sango, and she is a demon slayer, so i just added 5050 and had my name

Well, at the moment i'm kind of an Elle fanatic so the avatar is pretty much just a pic of elle :p

Siggy

It's mostly trying to go with the avatar, and I couldn't think of much so I just put elle is electric xD

So, what are the reasons for your username/avvie/siggy? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
~Username~

I was watching the Surfing Channel. And I don't surf or even like surfing so there you go. xD

~Avatar~

I love Mermaid Melody. :)

~Siggy~

Just my personality and some random quote from my friend.

~SG~

Um...

Username:

I liked tamagotchis and turtles. Simple as that. Why people spend hours thinking up names I don't know.

Avvie:

I'm into magical fantasy stuff.

Siggie:

This is a confusing one. I couldn't think what to put at the time, so I put that. Read it now, then check back here.

HA! YOU HAVE WASTED A FEW SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE!

Name: I like clouds,

The people of the FOB and Panic! threads will know this one.

Avvie: I like it

Siggy: I like it again. xP

I SHALL TELL YOU NO MOREE >.<

Username:

I was 9 (well, nearly 10) years old and obsessed with Tamagotchis.

(now I'm 12 years old and obsessed with Tamagotchis)

It's cute and Tamagotchi-ish.

Signature:

Oh, signatures annoy me. I can never get mine right.

I just typed my username and put hearts under it.

Colors go with my avvie.

username:

I couldn't think of anything violetchi-ish at the time exept for a garden of flowers so I chose violetchi_garden! I was about to choose violetchi_gardens but that sounded kind of lame. heh. gardens full of violetchis. :wacko:

I just got addicted to mew mew power about a month ago XD

siggy:

animals rule! and I love helping them and everyone else should help them too! the two cats are animals that I've helped before. click on the links to help animals! do the little trivia and bwamo! you've just helped some animals!

:furawatchi:

Username:

When I was 7 years old I loved Barbies. When I joined barbie.com I just randomly picked the username 'barbietroxg' to stand for 'barbie totally rox girl' and the name just stuck. Then, when I was 10, I got really into Bratz, and that was when I joined Tamatalk (I needed some help with my Tama or something). So I just put 'bratz' instead of 'barbie' and it came out as 'bratztroxg'. :ph34r: I'm now 13 and have grown out of Bratz and Barbies, but I like this account!!

I <3 cupcakes! :wacko: It's as simple as that. I love cute things with bright colours and sparkly bits, lol. This seemed like the perfect avvie for me!!

Signature:

Well, it's cute, funny and bright! It kinds of reflects my personality, and I'm really happy with it at the moment. :furawatchi:

~bratztroxg

Username

I smashed my nickname and the first letter of my last name together. Simple as that.

I loooove Mother 3. Search it up on Wikipedia..

Siggy

Smashed Mother 3 stuff and my siggypets together and added basic colors. xP

Cecib :furawatchi:

Username:

Made it up back in 7th grade when I would role play online.. now I use it for usernames, screennames and video game names :furawatchi:

Kuchipatchi has always been my favorite Tamagotchi :wacko:

Signature:

Just basic info.

Username

Nyan_ko_neko English: Meow_kitten ............. i like anime and cats so yeah :furawatchi:

Well i like gaara from naruto^_^

Siggy

I..... well its just some japanese things lol

I'll do this Properly now.

Username: Ask the people of OFF.

Avvie and Siggy: Usually Music related. I change often.

Username

It's after Cinderpelt, the best character in the Warriors series. :furawatchi: You wouldn't believe how many PMs I get asking me if I read Warriors. x33

My old account name (I made it when I was... 11. I think.) was Tama_Lover994. I liked Tamas. And I'm born in 9/94. But then I decided to make a more mature-sounding one about a year later, when I was 12-going-on-13. n____n

I'm completely in love with George Ryan Ross. He's gorgeous<33

Signature

Quote from Time To Dance by PATD. I've been thinking of changing it to some of the lyrics from Hand Of Sorrow by Within Temptation, but I'll probably wait for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back