Whats your fave aniime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gimme a D! E! A! T! H!
DEEEEAATH NOOOOOOTE!!!

Rawr. Cheer-leading time over.

So... do I hear a Death Note? Yes? Going... going... gone, to the lovely lady with the name that involves musical bombs!

:3 Yeah. Death Note is my favourite.
my frineds tell me death note ROCKS i havent watched it yet though is it really good?

mine is Tokyo mew-mew... even though i am now in the U.S and don't even know what it is... well.... i really thought it was a CUTE name, though...

;) :)

[SIZE=13pt]Hmm...^.^" I'd have to say...Either Junjo Romantica! Or Death note! D::!![/SIZE]

Junjo is the cutest Yaoi in the whole wide world and I can never get tired of it!! -Squeeels-

But death note has such a great plot, story line and characters!

I can't decide between the two! D:

I read the 1st vol of Death Note, but haven't enough time to read of it... Mine are probably Furuba{Fruits Basket} and Tokyo Mew Mew. I just can't decid which one... So I just voted OTHER!

~*The Loving Anime Fan - Skuang*~

Fullmetal Alchemist. Duh xD

BTW you typo'ed FMA, Emmy, my friend D;

Lol, Fullmetal Alchivist.

~Mew

Off of the list?

SOS Brigade.

Just to let you know, it's actually called The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, or Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (Or something like that.)

I've seen many many animes, and have read many many manga in my life.. my favorite will always be Sailor Moon :D I still sit through all 200 episodes and the movies all the time. It's great to watch subtitled, but a horror to watch dubbed. ;)

mew mew power. it's eaiser for me to understand than tokyo mew mew. second favorite would be pokemon.

:lol:

I don't really have a number one favoritre :)

There's Soul Eater, Nabari no Ou, Gintama, Clannad, Aria the Animation and Lovely Complex.

And I recommend them all.

MY FAVORITE=RANMA1/2

its a mix of pervertedness, comedy, and romance. OH AND AWESOMENESS. Oh plus I like Pita Ten!!! :]

those books bring back good memories.

oh && my best friend's here and her favorites are Chibi Vampire and

Inuyasha. and of course ranma as well.

Latest posts

Back