Weirdness in teh shop 0.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UberConfuzed

Reaction score
i went to my shop and all 4 items were hats o.o hats! and thay were 700 points each x.x still.... hats! anyone else find something weird?

That is so wierd. I once found 4 balls in the shop.

-Twirly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama had 2 plants and it was a good thing cuz i was gonna give it as a present to sum1 but my tama went sumware and it wasnt in the other tama so i bought the other one and it ent to where it was goin

Sometimes that happens, isn't it annoying? Once, there was nothing but boots in my shop... :angry:
thats EXACTLY what happened to me~!!

:) weird.once wen i wanted to buy a treat for my tama v.2 in shop,there was no more treatsinstead there wer these wierd glasses :mellow:

just curious <_< ,do the items in shop change by the amount of points you have?

It seems to be rather common.. My friend had four bow ties in her shop once, and at this moment, I have four balls. Argh.

Anyway, changingsoul101 I think it's just random. I'm not sure. I like to buy out my shops, so I'm perpetually poor, and they seem to have no problem putting things they *know* I can't afford in there. I think its random, but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back