Nicknames....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Band Geek

Reaction score
I do. xD

The nicknames are from people in band. xD

#1: Cripple. Johannes called me this in Jazz. xD I couldn't reach my flute cleaner, and he said "Here ya go.." in a old man's voice.. "I like helping the crippled :]." That's Jo's quote. xD

#2: Special. Miller called me this after Jazz band. He saw me with my Flute and Trombone case and he said "You play Trombone too? Wow, your special." xD

#3: FLUTE MASTER. OH YEAH! Mr.Hanna called me that last year, because the whole flute group forgot what D was. xDDD

#4: Talented. Mr.Hanna called me that last year, because after Flute, I wanted to play Trombone, and he knew I'd be good on both. >w<

#5:Little Kid. Carrie[Who's currently a high schooler] called me that because I was the youngest in Summer band. C=

Last edited by a moderator:
Citty --- I called myself Citty once and well, my friends call me Citty now sometimes.

C --- Yeah IDK Katrina's weird

that's basically it... besides OBSESSED because of my OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder)

Either "Banana" of "Bananza". yea, u can probably guess wht my name is......... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, Janna Banana seems to have reached the ears of the obnoxious.

I have quite a few.

In Real Life

- Cheese. Once my friend miswrote 'chinese' and wrote 'cheese' on GmailChat instead. He ended up saying 'Hey (GmailUsername)! You're a cheese girl, right?'. So now, all the guys call me Cheese.

- Soup. My friend J started calling me Soup because I brought soup to school during lunch once when I was sick. That's another popular one with the guys.

- Kyle. Apparently, that's the 'guy version' of my name :rolleyes:

On The Computer

- Leafie. Makes sense, Leafpool=Leafie.

- LP. Also makes sense. LeafPool.

- Leaftchi. Also connects with my username :)

Wait a few days, and I'll get another nickname that's popular with the guys. 99.9% of the time, it's food related (I still don't understand why).

Edit: Oh, and don't forget the all-popular, all-round, 'Dimwit'. One of the most popular :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have many nicknames. D: Just Squishy. That what my dad calls me. :3 Sometimes my mom calls me Krist. (My name is Krystal) And other times she will call me Kris. Which is embarassing. It makes me think of Kris Kringle. XDD

I have quite a few.
In Real Life

- Cheese. Once my friend miswrote 'chinese' and wrote 'cheese' on GmailChat instead. He ended up saying 'Hey (GmailUsername)! You're a cheese girl, right?'. So now, all the guys call me Cheese.

- Soup. My friend J started calling me Soup because I brought soup to school during lunch once when I was sick. That's another popular one with the guys.

- Kyle. Apparently, that's the 'guy version' of my name :D

On The Computer

- Leafie. Makes sense, Leafpool=Leafie.

- LP. Also makes sense. LeafPool.

- Leaftchi. Also connects with my username ^_^

Wait a few days, and I'll get another nickname that's popular with the guys. 99.9% of the time, it's food related (I still don't understand why).

Edit: Oh, and don't forget the all-popular, all-round, 'Dimwit'. One of the most popular ^_^
So...Your name must be Kylie or something. xD

I don't have any really.

You can call me Polly (I like crackers)

Theres one person who calls me 'mum' (Don't ask lol)

My sisters nicknames are endless

For her theres:

Jordii

Jordz

Jaws

Fluffy (Lolz at that one)

Bubble

So...Your name must be Kylie or something. xD
Kari. Nice guess, though, as many people usually end up guessing Katarina, Katherine, or Kate ;D

I never thought of the name Kylie before...I should tell them about it so I get a new nickname XD

Real Life:

Elmo (Everyone calls me that, it's like my name now xD)

Jess (My besties call me this, along with elmo)

Red (Ima red head)

Rang (Short for Ranga xD)

Internet:

Kyu-chan

Theskyscloud

Demlifes

Jess-chan

and Elmo xD

Becca

Beckie (I hate this name)

Bex (Haha, this is Rhianna's name for me. :])

Katherine (Do not ask.)

Sarah-Wakeman's-Mom (Again. Don't ask.)

Shnazzy (. . . ?)

Shemale, genderless, things such as this (Thanks to my ar*e-friend Andre)

And my favorite so far, Stalker.

My friend Jen calls me Kiwi.
Why 'Kiwi'? Kiwi is slang for a New Zealander!

I'm a Kiwi kid =]

I hate it when people call me Chelle. I hate it!!!!

I've actually got a few now I think about it

- Clone

- Shortie

- Dumb a**

- Glowie

- Helle

Theres more but they are sorta old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back