First Dance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]Who was it with? When? To What Song?[/SIZE]

Mine was with a boy, who for now shall be called J. On Friday to our schools Halloween dance. [: It was to "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. :furawatchi:

I added the song to my iPod and listen to it for hours, because I'm a loser who is very emotional :3

Last year with a boy who wasn't worth it to some song by Nickelback.

And on the night of, I started throwing up at about 1 am.

Spectacular, no?

[SIZE=7pt]^ Amazingly Spectacular ! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

When I got home from my dance, I was like delirious; I was so happy. [ :

Eh....Halloween dance, a guy that shall be nemed 'T' and I forgot which song...but every danced with everyone so it's not like a big deal.

Edit: This was in the sixth grade and I am in the ninth grade so don't blame me!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]^ That's how I felt with J. Dreams come true, believe me. xP[/SIZE]

Wow, you're one lucky girl! ^^ I would be deliriously happy too! And I think it's pretty adorable that you've got the lyrics to 'I'm Yours' in your siggy! x3

I have never danced with a boy yet, hopefully I will at our Halloween dance! :D

-bratztroxg

Who was it with: One of my closest and best guy-friend, I shall call S (Not the S I have the crush on).

What song: The Scientist.

When: The Halloween dance on Friday.

That Friday was kinda a laugh-cry day. I broke up with my boyfriend, and got sick, but other than that, it was a fine day. He was dressed as a Ghostbuster, and I was a wizard. Doesn't exactly match, but we still won for the cutest 7th grade couple at the dance, even though we weren't dating ;)

I went to my first dance a couple of weeks ago.

It wasn't a with a guy though. xD It was with one of my best friends

My first REAL dance? With my crush to "Take A Bow" during the summer.

But I did dance with this nasty kid before that for like, 5 seconds cause I was forced to but I don't count that. xD

I wont dance, unless it's with the guy I love...</3
[SIZE=7pt]Thats how I feel, like everyone was trying to get me to dance with people I didnt like.[/SIZE]

I just think differently then them, things like that are very important to me :furawatchi:

7th grade at my schools 7th and 8th grade dance... The boy I liked and who I wanted to dance with was in 8th grade. My friends went up to the DJ guy and requested a song for me and him to dance to, and he wouldn't do it OMG I was so mortified!

But then this other guy I had been friends with for a few years came up to me and asked me to dance.. then we started dating for a while :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]Hey, call me sad, but it was with my mother. [/SIZE]

Dancing to, ''You Spin Me Right Round.''

Mom loves telling me that story.

I was about 4. :angry:

School wise?

With my two best friends, to Umbrella.

OMG at my halloween dance at school with two guys

not anything special. im in grade 8... i know pretty sad huh

Actually, when I used to go to school dances, I just ran around and poked random people and then ran away xP! Every one danced, except for me :) . It was such a guilty pleasure :) . You're romantically dancing with your crush when-- poke! That would be me xDDDD!

~Camelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back