Sims 2 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sapertws

Reaction score
Hey, it's ME SaPeRtWs!

Soo I know that a bunch of you have The Sims 2, right? Well, this is a question for all the computer freaks out there. I need serious help. So For my Sims 2 I have Open For Business, Pets, Freetime, and Holidays. So my problem is that evrey time I play Sims 2, it just freezes. Yeah, freezes, randomally!! It doesn't freeze like after 20 minutes every time, sometimes it freezes after 5 minutes, maybe a whole 2 hours! But it ALWAYS freezes. It makes me sooo mad because I have to start my family all over again. But it doesn't freeze on any other games. I have Sims 1 and I can play that for like 8 hours straight (Yes, actually I have) So all i need from you is to give my an explination and HOW TO FIX IT!!!! I'ts like my favorite game ever but I don't play it much because I don't want it to freeze and all my hard work to be gone. PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!!!!

~*~SaPeRtWs~*~

:D :huh: :huh:

That used to happen to me all the time. It's probbably because you don't have enough RAM on your computer. My dad recentally bought new RAM and now my game runs SOOOO fast. Almost as fast as my friends, which runs so fast it loads in less the time it takes to blink.

That used to happen to me all the time. It's probbably because you don't have enough RAM on your computer. My dad recentally bought new RAM and now my game runs SOOOO fast. Almost as fast as my friends, which runs so fast it loads in less the time it takes to blink.
Oh, thanks. So... How do you download a RAM? Or do you buy it? What is a RAM? Lol, I'm not smart at computers. Will it make the WHOLE computer fast, or just Sims 2? Because if it makes the WHOLE computer fast then maybe I can persuede my dad to get it because he always gets mad with our slow computer.

Oh, thanks. So... How do you download a RAM? Or do you buy it? What is a RAM? Lol, I'm not smart at computers. Will it make the WHOLE computer fast, or just Sims 2? Because if it makes the WHOLE computer fast then maybe I can persuede my dad to get it because he always gets mad with our slow computer.
You can buy RAM at places l;ike Best Buy or Circut City. Any electronic store should have them.

And you don't download it. You take the computer part apaert (not the monitor) and put it in there. I think you can take your computer to an electronic store and they can put it in there for you. Not sure, though.

And it will make the whole computer faster. The only reason the game is slow is because you don't have enough RAM.

Well it happens to me sometimes too.

Yeah, I'm going to agree with her about the RAM thing (hehe) but also Sims is realllly glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back