HELP!:angry:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virtual_boy

Reaction score
hi!I really want to get a tamagatchi,I can if i want to,but wich one :ph34r: ?!!I'd like a tamagatchi who is'nt that noisy, dont have to feed him frequently! and dosent poop alot,and u dont have to keep giving him potions!

hi!I really want to get a tamagatchi,I can if i want to,but wich one :ph34r: ?!!I'd like a tamagatchi who is'nt that noisy, dont have to feed him frequently! and dosent poop alot,and u dont have to keep giving him potions!
That's impossible! :D

hi!I really want to get a tamagatchi,I can if i want to,but wich one :) ?!!I'd like a tamagatchi who is'nt that noisy, dont have to feed him frequently! and dosent poop alot,and u dont have to keep giving him potions!
[SIZE=8pt]The whole concept of a Tama IS that--very needy. Getting one who wasn't needy would be just wrong![/SIZE]

Yuo can't choose what pet you get anyway. it's all chance and how good or bad you take care of it :)

Yeah, what everyone posted here is true! Tamagotchis ARE needy!

-Twirly :)

so, when u buy them.....theyre just unknown of species but just babies and depends on how it grows up?right?! so the system like the design.. dosent matter? or it doesnt show what kind you'll be getting? or just a nice desingn?

That is the point of tamagotchi. To learn how to be a parent. A tama is like a baby. And it should be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back