Fads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Fads. They come and go. Fads usually people participate in because they think they will be popular. from Hollister to Aeropostale, from Tamagotchis to Pixel chix, what will be next? Do you ever participate in fads? Did you ever make any?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope but I did get into the Tamagotchi seminar as you can see ^^ but once I got my friends in Florida into speaking slang for a good week or so it was funny XD.

I follow my own fad.

My fad is that I wear suspenders around my waist, and I wear silicone gel wristbands on my hands, so far I have 3. I need to keep collecting and collecting more.

I try to be my own person. I personally hate feeling like a clone.. :angry:

Webkinz was a fad for about a month at my school.

Of course, no such fad right now.

Cecib :angry:

I dunno. There are too many fads and trends at my school to even begin naming.

Like those furry boots. I personally can't stand them. But that's just me.

I try to be my own person. If I like the fad, I participate. If I don't, I protest.

One time I started this fad where you get a chain and string those little metal things that you get when you open sodas on it, and wear it like a necklace. You know, that little thing with 2 holes in it? I also started this fad where you wear BRIGHT neon yellow nail polish. Like, everyone has started some type of fad at some point. Sometimes though, I don't like it when people copy me, because it's the stuff that makes me unique, and when everyone starts doing it it doesn't make me me anymore. I'm just some other girl with the skinny jeans, converse, hoodie, eyeliner, neon nail polish and bottle cap necklace. Oh, and I can't forget all of the sharpie drawings covering my jeans.

only a tamagotchi fad. =]

That is the only fad for me! =J

I'm just some other girl with the skinny jeans, converse, hoodie, eyeliner, neon nail polish and bottle cap necklace.
Same here.

C=

I started the fad of being a band nerd in my school, and people slowly joined.

A while back I tried to make this fad really popular.

It was where you wore what yuou wanted, did what you wanted, listened to the kind of music you wanted to lisen to, and express yourself howerver you feel.

It hasn't caught on much, but some people took to it.

How I love people.

-shot-

At my new school I just made a fad of painting only your middle finger....what they don't know is that I use my middle finger to flip 'em the bird.

At my new school I just made a fad of painting only your middle finger....what they don't know is that I use my middle finger to flip 'em the bird.
My friend made a similar fad. Paint all your nails black, except the middle. the middle is hot pink -_-

I tried to make one, once.

I painted my nails with a sharpy!=D

No one did it too =[

Good thing sharpy can come off with nail polish!o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back