i have one of these but...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi5

Reaction score
this is a little digi pet thing i got at dollar tree (>.>) and it beeped while I was sleeping at night and woke me up (it pauses but unpauses every 7 weeks) and its annoying. i dont even have the right screwdriver to get the batteries out. (there dead now) but my point was WHAT ARE THEY??? i seriously dont know

EDIT: yeah description:"hours of fun..."

yeah. until they wake u up at 2:00 in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
umm...I think its a...

Oh I know!=D

A "Digi Pet" =/

Umm..why did you ask what they are if it has the name on the package?

They are virutal pets...

Is that what you need to know?

Becuz I am not sure exaclt what you want to know...

(I am sorry if i seem rude or mean...i dont mean to DX!)

[SIZE=8pt]Well obviously *REMOVED* doller tree. [/SIZE]

Even if you got that Tomagotchi for your birthday *REMOVED* Well it was nice chatting with you. GOOD DAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that was super rude. And yeah, I reported it to myself and action has been taken. I rock! :)

NOW, That is a multi pet. A new multi pet. :furawatchi: Problem with the new multi pets is that they tend to keep horrible time (does it keep the correct time?)

I did buy this one but have never played with it. WalMart carried that type a year or so ago.

Anyway, unfortunately you get what you pay for. :D

The new multi pets don't tend to be so fabulous.

was the package pink/blue-ish with "Digi-Pets" in big letters and many photos of real animals on it with a "10 in 1, hours of fun" on it?

i had one! it was yellow and looked like a round thing with 4 buttons and whiskers (or something like whiskers around the small screen), it never grew up, and keep pooping (that was the only thing that thing did actually, playing and feeding were just animations) at night making annoying beep sounds every 30 seconds or so.

i got a tamagotchi music star about a week after getting it and gave it to someone else (hehe, that curse is now far from me ).

i had one! it was yellow and looked like a round thing with 4 buttons and whiskers (or something like whiskers around the small screen), it never grew up, and keep pooping (that was the only thing that thing did actually, playing and feeding were just animations) at night making annoying beep sounds every 30 seconds or so.
i got a tamagotchi music star about a week after getting it and gave it to someone else (hehe, that curse is now far from me ).
Yes i had one too, but when it got to 15, I got so annoyed with it I

threw it on the ground, beat it with a hammer, smashed the screen, threw it on the wall,

and threw it in the drain outside. :D

Dont buy them!!!!!

They stink!!!!

Really :D

They are called digipets.

They [SIZE=21pt]STINK!!!!![/SIZE]

OMG I HAD ONE OF THOSE! It was a kitty :D It was icky, so when we moved, I left it on my closet on purpose. I guess whoever moved into my house got the icky Digi-Pet curse

:D HURRAY! They are really annoying.

You are lucky you got yours at the dollar store! Mine was like, 5 bucks! I got it at Walgreens. I love Walgreens :D They sell tamagotchi there, too :D

MY GOD I GOT ONE OF THESE

but um,... it must have been defective or somethign because it kept phasing between all available characters with the occasional loud BEEEP

so I used it as a flashy christmas ornament :3

I got ones that were round and came in a pack of 3, blue, white, and pink. they say "virtual pets" on the top. I started one up to give to my little brother so he wouldn't keep trying to run off with my music star and it turned into a monkey thing that looked annorexic XD it kept making the weirdest long beep sound and had 4 buttons and the first and fourth button did the same exact thing so it was pointless. it slept for one whole day and night and then it got stuck on the playing a game screen which the game never worked right and finally it made one long beep and faded out until it died. whew... the relief. I gave him all three XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back