Homework

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
more. im doing a science essay right now. i shouldn't even be on here. lol

my teacher only gives me about 3 pages of homework a day!=J

same as demonslayer. Today I have math and Texas history. Ima skip the math, I can do it on the bus or during lunch. I couldn't do it anyway, because I don't know how because I was busy drawing a watermelon and converse shoes instead of taking notes. As for the Texas History..... eh..... I just don't feel like it. Who cares if Stephen F. Austin went to prison for treason against the Mexican government? Not me. I'll just copy off of my friend in the first 5 minutes of class. I can't find motivation to do homework. I'm already getting an A in all of my classes, I ace every test they throw at me. I'm really lucky I don't need to listen or practice what I learned in class, I can just read the book and I know everything I need to know, it never needs to be repeated again, or I'd be getting Ds and Cs.

I usually have anywhere from 2-5 hours of homework each night.

Omnibus Primary - Reading, Recitations

Omnibus Secondary- Reading, Recitations

Logic - Occasional Homework, 3-4 times a week

Math - Homework 3-5 times a week

Physical Science - Only labs, and that's the night before a test..

NT Survey - Reading 5 chapters per night

High school isn't easy at private schools xP

Yesterday we had to write 50 multiplication facts; 25 under 100, 25 over. It was easy because we were allowed to use extension and tens facts xD

Sometimes we get a small math packet.

We get spelling every week unless there's something big goin' on.

Sometimes we get one math sheet.

One time we got, like, decimals sudoku :eek:

Cecib ;)

I go to boarding school. We have 2.5 hours of required study hall every night (meaning no distractions (we can't even use our computer for the first hour and a half and even when we can use it, the internet is blocked until the end of study hall.) I usually can't finish my homework in that amount of time and have to use free period time for it. So.... I'd say around 4 hours.

When I went to public school at home, it'd take me around three to four hours to do homework, but I always got distracted. I also procrastinated a lot and would end up spending all night writing a paper assigned two weeks before.

I don't have too much tonight. They're starting to give us a little less homework this week because we need to study for finals coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noneim in slow classes
Lucky ducky :p

I get at least 3 pages of homework every night. On the weekends, they double it, so about 6 pages of homework on the weekends, for a grand total of 33 pages of homework per week.

I guess that homework has been helping me a bit after all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back