Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

Reaction score
Do you want your tamagotchi to get taken away and getting killed by the teacher?

I guess not because I use to have v4 but I kept playing with it in class (i was in 5th now im in 6th) and my teacher always takes it away from me and gives it to my mom after school and I always hated that but now I figured out a way to keep your tamagotchi safe

Keep your tamagotchi's sound off

When ever the teacher shows her back, take care of your tamagotchi

Always keep it in your pocket (one there was a fire drill and i almost about to leave it in my desk!)

At lunch take care of it

If the principal come inside your class room put your notebook and your pencil on your lap and pretend your writing.

If you get in trouble and the teacher gives it to your parents, say that this tamagotchi is some one else and she/he told me to take care of it.

heres a tip i found out instead of doing that you can just put your tama to sleep and care for it at lunch or in gym :huh:

Cool! Its just my mom and dad don't let me but I'm planning on sneaking it one day.

heh.. i remember so many years ago when i was in grade school.. it wasnt a tama.. but i think a dino.. something.. anyways.. i was bringing mine to school all the time.. and someone finally decided to nark me out..a classmate too.. i was going to the bathroom to take care of it.. i came back, and the teacher said "give me the toy" and i recall the person who did it too, i was angry.. when i got it back.. it was dead!.. so yeah.. lol i dont have to worry about my tama being taken away anymore.. im 22.. and i still love tamas!

I just keep mine in my purse. Works like a charm: I check on them every hour or so and people just think I'm shuffling around in my purse while I'm actually feeding them, and what not.

I know that at all schools you may not be able to carry a purse (or if your a boy), but if you can, it's the easiest way. :(

If you get in trouble and the teacher gives it to your parents, say that this tamagotchi is some one else and she/he told me to take care of it.
I don't like this one. & believe it or not, most parents aren't that dumb. Especially if they know what your tam looks like.

I just wear my school sweat shirt back wards so the the hood is in the front and play with it in my hood.

But my teachers are really nice (and clueless) so I can usually have it around my neck and out and about.

I go to S.E so yeah and my teacher helper doesnt give she plays with her cellphone.

I live in the Philippines and our classroom is kinda wide... i seat in the side near the window and the teacher rarely walks near there so all i have to do is take out my pencil case and play with my tama behind it :rolleyes: :D :D

wow, i never play tama in class or even bring it school. if i do then i would just turn the sound off. i wont pause it anyway. my tama is a bit lonely cause it have no one to connect :unsure:

TO LUIGI16MAMETCHI :

hey you are in asia im in asia too. i live in vietnam. well, like i say i dont bring tama to school. my teacher is very nice but my french teacher... well... what to say... no one in my class like her so we always play in class (hee hee) and i also do like you! my pencil case is really large so i put a piece of paper there and chat with my classmate. that was fun :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, whenever my teacher is facing the other way or leaves the classroom for a short period of time, I pull it out and fiddle with it (sound off, 'course) and then one day my friend and I pulled our Tamas out and asked her if we could bring them in class (very very risky) and she asked, "What are they?" I answered, "Virtual pets." She said, "Okay, just don't let me catch you playing with them." Good thing my teacher is nice! :furawatchi:

I wrote a big guide on this once. It's on my Blogagotchi in my signature but since I don't think I'm allowed to tell people to go there, I'll just copy and paste it here. :p

Back in 1997, when they were popular, they were banned at my school and nobody liked me so they would've told on me for having one in class. I brought three different virtual pets to school every day. (A Dinkie Dino, a Digital Doggie Giga Pet, and a Nano Kitty.) Here is how I did it:

1. TURN THE SOUND OFF. I turned the sound off on the Nano and the Giga Pet. I couldn't figure out how to turn the sound off on the Dinkie Dino, so I took a whole bunch of toilet paper and taped it to the back so that nobody would hear it. I tested it to make sure that it couldn't be heard, and it couldn't.

2. WEAR CLOTHES THAT WILL HIDE THEM. I wore a jacket thing every day with two pockets that zipped up. I was allowed to wear it in class because I wore it underneath my real jacket and told the teacher that I didn't think of it as a jacket. It was long, so I could put one of my pets in my pants pocket and nobody would notice the bulge. The other two went in the jacket pockets, and I zipped them up to make sure that they couldn't fall out.

3. DON'T CHECK THEM DURING CLASS. I went into the bathroom before school started, and made sure that they were okay. Then, I put the Giga Pet to sleep. At Recess, I'd either hide in the bathroom and play with them (it was only 15 minutes long), or I'd go to a secluded part of the playground where nobody could find me, but that was risky. At lunch, I'd sometimes hide in the bathroom the whole time. (Hey, I was a loser without very many friends... The playground was stupid and people threw things at me and called me names.) Usually I'd just go in there once at the beginning of lunch and once five minutes before the bell rang. I'd put them all to sleep at the end of lunch. After school, I'd go to the bathroom and check on them before going home. I walked home, and people would tell on me if they saw me walking home with them. Once I was at home, I played with them like normal.

4. DON'T TELL ANYBODY THAT YOU HAVE THEM AT SCHOOL. People can't be trusted to be quiet. They might not mean to hurt you, but a lot of people have really big, loud, stupid mouths. I made the mistake of telling my best friend, and she almost got me caught several times. I had to have a very long talk with her. Hehe.

5. SERIOUSLY. DON'T CHECK THEM DURING CLASS. Even if you're watching a movie. It's a very good way to get caught, and you do not want that. If you really feel the need to check on them, ask if you can go to the bathroom. I recommend doing this only once every two days at the most, or else the teacher will get suspicious. You have to be smart and sneaky or else you will be caught. Don't pull it out in the middle of the class because there are probably a lot of mean kids who think it is funny to get other people in trouble.

One time, I accidently left the sound on on my Digital Doggie, and I got caught. I didn't want it to die, so I faked sick and the teacher had to give it back to me before I went home. He told me not to bring it again. Little did he know that I brought it every single day after that.

Something happen CRAZY when i went to school. I broght my tama out of my desk and by accident, i kept it at a place where the teacher saw it CLEARLY. But whatever, She didn't say anything about the tamagotchi toy. Neither did other teachers outside :lol: Is this school ALLOWED tamas? :D Well i think it must be. I was in my class just pretending to read but i had a question to ask the teacher :D But i'm just happy our school's allowed tamas but i don 't know many people who like tamas here... I'm 15...

A surprisingly easy way is if you are in those classrooms that have cubby desks. Not the open the top of teh desk ones, the drawer without a door in front kinds. Put your tama in there, and turn off teh soulnd. Then, just act like you're searching for somethang while you are playing. Just cover it up with a piece of paper or something! :D

if you wear boots to school ( i recomend uggs) slip the tama into your boot and make sure your wear soft socks, and pretend your ictching your leg, but really only check if ur tama is sick or pooped . and then i usually would ask to go to the bathroom 2 times a day and play with the tama in the bathroom :)

ps. i am in 5th grade too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back