Nationality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

electric.COMA

Reaction score
What is your nationality? Im just wondering.

I am German and Dutch from my dad's side, and I'm Irish and Canadian from my mom's side.

Did I get the right word? I keep forgetting,

I'm honestly not completely sure.

Well, from my mom's side I'm Italian and French, I believe. My mother didn't have a close relationship with her parents the least bit (it was a very bad situation), so she's not completely sure, although that's what she believes she is. I don't really look Italian though, as I'm very fair complected.

My dad was adopted when he was 2 months old. He believes he was born from a teenage mother and she couldn't take care of him, thus putting him up for adoption. He has never had an interest in digging up his past, nor he should. His adoptive parents (my grandparents), are the two kindest, sincerest people I have ever met. (My grandparetns adopted because my grandmother was infertile). They are Scottish and German. So since that's what they are, that's what my dad says he is, and I say I am when somebody asks me. That's just the way we are.

So I can't be sure I'm Scottish or German, that's just what I say I am, as my relationship with my mom's parents isn't a strong one and I don't look Italian. :)

Hmm... I'm not so sure either. Ones i'm sure of:

~ Italian

~ Austrailian (though I don't live there)

... Yeah.

Cecib :)

-Italian (My last name is Italian xD)

-German

And a few others, but I'm not altogether sure what they are. xDD

German and Irish.

By the way, I think you mean backgrounds, not nationalities :furawatchi:

I believe you may be right.

But anyways. You guys have cool backgrounds/nationalities.

Chinese from my mom's side, Japanese and maybe a bit Combodian from my dad's side.

45% Chinese, 45% Japanese, and 10% Combodian. Currently living in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back