When/how did you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Flame_

Reaction score
I'm bored, so...

What's the story? when did you get your first Tamagotchi and how did you hear about them in the first place? What was the tama you got?

For me, I got my first in late 2006, I'm pretty sure. I don't quite remember the actual first time I ever saw them, but I read about them on the internet and wanted one instantly. I was the first of my friends so have one. And I got a grey with graffiti V3. I wanted a black one, but a lady grabbed the last one away from me as I was about to take it!! bad lady. and at the time, my power was out at my house and I had to use a flashlight to play with the tama. lol. it was a girl named Hanna and was first a mizutamatchi, then patapatatchi. then I let my friend borrow it and I got it back as a different tama :furawatchi: (aka Hanna died)

and that, if my amazing story.

I got my first tama shopping with my dad for... I can't remember what, in about 2005. Then i saw the tamas on the rack in the shop. I told dad everyone at school had one. After some bribing, he let me get one!!!

well, my first tama was a v2. my dad got it in a two pack, one for me and one for my sister. (at that time I thought it was the first tamagotchi ever created and that no more exist :D but I was 7 or 8! [or 9, I can't remember]) and now I don't have it anymore ;) me and my sister traded and the inner screen broke :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :unsure: I gave it to my mom because she really liked the slots game. it doesn't really work well though. the A button is really hard to work and we had enough trouble pausing it. now we can't unpause it :wacko: maybe I should take it apart and put it back together again.

so my v4.5 was a birthday present 2 years later and I bought my famitama a year later off ebay.

:eek:

Woah, green font. :waits as eyes adjust: I like green.

On topic:

Well, I got my first Tama in late '04--a medium purple V1. Gorgeous thing, I really wish they still made solid colors...>.< I hate most of these designs, so I usually "fix" them with some epic sharpies. I remember it vividly--found it in the very back of the toy section at WalMart, and the lights were out back there and the dimness created a shadowy effect most often found in movies. (XD I love lighting. I just look at lighting when I dislike a movie. Ironman was awful, but I love whoever did the lighting).

My sister grabbed a hot pink one, and then we were off to pay and to my dad's new apartment. I use my first Tama as a measure for how long my parents have been divorced, in case anyone is interested enough to ask. My dad moved in there right after he moved out of his parents house, where he stayed for 6 months.

So, we ended up at his apartment via my mom's Suburban (aka the PTO Mobile) and we couldn't find any scissors to get the darn thing's package removed! We used a butcher knife, because for some reason those were the only thing moved into the apartment. I cut my hand, badly, when I was getting out my sister's but luckily all it needed was a bit of pressure and it stopped bleeding. When we started playing with them, I moved out to the balcony and sat on the ground while taking care of "Nick", who died about an two hours after becoming a toddler. (Instructions are for suckers!) I went back inside to a fully-furnished apartment, if that shows how long I was out there. XD

Well, I loved that little thing and miss it. I wish I had kept the shell...:sigh:

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2005 everyone in my class had one and I had played with some of them so I wanted one my mum said for christmas but she got it early like in June then it went in the washingmashein along with my dogs game for ds and I cryed Lolz so my aunt got me a new one and so did my mum because she didn't no my aunt got me one.

Tamawho!!??

P.s. My lil bro had my tama and the game in his poket because he wanted to take it to school so when he and my mum picked me up he wanted to give it to me. Aw hes sweet sometimes *sometimes*

My cousins had a Version 1 and they were always connecting them together every time they came over my house! it was starting to get annoying so I tried it for once and I realy like it,soon everyone in my class had one! people were doing assignments on them! they were everywhere!

So,I figured I coulden't be different and I had to get one! so I went out and purchased my first Tamagotchi,my tiger stripes V2 which I have now lost:( .

When I was in grade four I went to the boys and girls club and this girl in my group who had a V1 and V2. I would ask her I could play with them and she said 'no.' So I asked my mum if I could get one and she also said 'no, you have to buy it your own.' But then I asked my grandpa and he once again said 'no.' But my grandma over heard us and we went to Wal-Mart that night(we planned to go that night anyway). And she got me a V2. It was the red one with hearts. Then me and the Tama girl in my group became best buddy's.

That's my story.

My friend came to my b-day sleepover and gave me a present.Inside was a v4.5 puzzling pieces...I miss it!=/

I know have 6!=D

I begged to get a tamagotchi in 2005, and eventuall my mum gave in. The only condition was I had to hide it until Christmas because I wasnt supposed to have it. So I could use it freely, I managed to convince my brothers that I found it at school. Funny enough, they believed me.

It was a V2 and it was green. The first tamagotchi that I hatched was called Lucy, but died a few days later. The first that survived until the adult stage was a Tarakotchi called Tom (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back